10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Henry70

I think with Messi,Henry&Ibra The deffender of Real is ((NOTHING))...
With Valdes The forwards is ((DEAD))...
With Xavi Fouls In the ((GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL)) :hooray:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He did it a-gain. Good game but miss a sitter which devaluates his game.

His inability to finish this season is becoming increasingly worrying, Dynamo away is going to be tough and we need Messi to be more assured because one chance could make or break our CL season.

Nirre_99

well, all things considered I think he had a good performance against RM.

Too bad about the finish, but the goals will come.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was chopped down all game again but he still showed some magic touches. Agree Adam he's missing chances he would have scored 10/10 times last season. Either Pep needs to work on it in training or maybe it's a confidence thing.

FlyLo

Since when does Messi keep missing these one-on-ones with the 'keeper? He used to put 'em away like it was nothing now he keeps shooting straight at the GK

Juan03

4 madrid players received a yellow card for fouling Messi, he might have missed a sitter but he played really well considering he was always surrounded by 3-4 players

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He was chopped down all game again but he still showed some magic touches. Agree Adam he's missing chances he would have scored 10/10 times last season. Either Pep needs to work on it in training or maybe it's a confidence thing.

Give him a break,the guy just wants a true youth

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yup, good game indeed, just too far away from the opposition's goal... He needs to build his confidence once again so he doesn't miss easy chances, he got us so accustomed to his smooth finishing that now it seems like he can't make a goal in a 100 m wide goal...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi's finishing has gone from 10/10 last season to 6 or 7 out of 10 this season. I don't know why. He had an excellent game last night his dribbling was unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans