10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I don't think Alves would have helped cause Messi was more with his belly on the ground than with his feet. :lol:

beef-supreme

The pitch was the way it was because Hleb was having fun driving his tractor on it after training last night. In all his enthusiasm he forgot that the pitch was far more delicate than the cold Belorussian plains.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The pitch was the way it was because Hleb was having fun driving his tractor on it after training last night. In all his enthusiasm he forgot that the pitch was far more delicate than the cold Belorussian plains.

lol Hleb and his tractor story is back :lol:

qwikpik.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
hasnt scored in a while now by his standards this season, hope he finds form again soon, but he still doing some amazing stuff

E

Esteve

I can't complain. He has done so much for us this season. He'll be back to his best in no time.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Nothing to worry about where the little man's concerned, give it a few weeks and we'll have the real Leo Messi back again. He seems to have this kind of dip once or twice every season but then goes on a run of games when he's absolutely unplayable.

MariO

i'm not worried about his form lately but i was annoyed with him against Stuttgart he didn't do his defensive duties at all. He didn't chase the ball or pressure anyone, it seemed to me he didn't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans