10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

Although Barcelona are hitting good form, I have this horrible feeling that Real Madrid are going to beat them at the Camp Nou. Fortunately my predictions are usually rubbish and further than that I don't actually control football games, so my horrible feeling might well be just that-a feeling.

And I agree with Carefree. However good Messi is, there is absolutely no reason to start belittling Ronaldo's achievements this season, penalties or no penalties. I don't like him as a person (based on interviews, have never actually met him) and his diving and petulant attitude are very irritating but nonetheless he's a fantastic footballer.

Thelab

Yeah, it will be a hard game and i see it like a 50/50 chance we win. It will be fun watching Ronaldo falling all over the field!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ok, we all know Messi is going to score against Madrid, since he always does, but we need Vila and co to be at their very best.

Trillske

Ok, we all know Messi is going to score against Madrid, since he always does, but we need Vila and co to be at their very best.
He is up against mou this time. People can talk about coincidence if they want to, but I think that coach is just insane with neutralizing the star players.

Think Villa have to step up instead if Barcelona are going to take on rm this year.

C

Carefree

Messi almost destroyed us (a Mourinho managed team) when he was 18 years old and only Julio Cesar super save and a Bojan sitter stopped Messi from taking Barcelona into the CL Final at Inter's expense.

I wouldn't put anything past him right now, he's more than capable of scoring a hat-trick against Real Madrid, Mourinho managed side or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans