10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

sad about the break-up:( ...Antonella was my favourite WAG out there ...she and Messi were a cute couple ...hope Leo is okay

MagIX

Simply the best :hooray::worthy:

I'm not spanish but i know that as and marca are real madrid voice ...... it is funny that they do not claim about del bosque not winning the golden ball.

Survey in Switzerland (neutral ;))

73% Yes, he deserves it, he is the best player in the world
27% No, he doesnt deserve it, too bad in the WC

:party00231:

gingerless

Simply the best :hooray::worthy:

I'm not spanish but i know that as and marca are real madrid voice ...... it is funny that they do not claim about del bosque not winning the golden ball.

Survey in Switzerland (neutral ;))

73% Yes, he deserves it, he is the best player in the world
27% No, he doesnt deserve it, too bad in the WC

:party00231:

:worthy: those are real voices tyvm

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Nice finish in the first half. Unlucky not to score earlier than that. That's sad news about him and his gf, hopefully it doesn't affect his form too much but you never know, he is human after all, the way he plays we sometimes forget this :lol:

kaisers0ze

this guys attitude, you want him to score more and more.. i found myself hitting myself when he didnt get his 4th goal today

Moe