10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi_Boy

Do any of you feel that Messi should return to the right wing??? I feel he's kinda wasting his time and talent playing in his current place...i notice most of his great goals all come frm the sidelines, somewhere near half-field..and i really miss those times. Also, why is he playing there anyway? (centre forward) I personally havent found out yet...

Galning

Best player in the world oh my god, this guy is just unbelievable. Can't believe there are still people saying Ronaldo is better.

Alissa

MOTM for me, he was everywhere. :worthy: This final is mostly thanks to him and I'm sure that he'll finish the mission in Wembley. It's an honor to watch him play. :worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's tired, tired and tired some more... He couldn't even run anymore after 70 minutes or so. Needs to be rested a lot till final, should let the pichichi race be, sort out the priorities... A CL medal or a pichichi!?

He heads to Copa America in the summer too. I'm really worried he'd have a pretty hard time next season, the fatigue would finally catch up with him. He needs a partner in crime desperately for next season

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Messi was superb, despite getting fouled every six seconds by a rotating roster of Carvalho, Lass and Xabi. they were on him all freakin' game and he still managed to make things happen.

what a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans