10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I agree, there's been a change in his attitude and I'm not too sure I like it.

I mean since when does Messi call the referee PUTO right to his face? not nice to see. I hope he cuts it out quickly. No need to get unecessary yellow cards. He really could have been sent off tonight.

Badass Messi. Love it.

Manuel Traquete

For the first time in six games, Messi failed to score at the Bernabeu. #decline #sellMessi

But he was pretty good as always. Seeing Iniesta today in the second half should make him up his game, seeing that the best player in the world title isn't safe at all :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The pre match build up is still Messi vs Ronaldo *Yawns*

I actually think it's insulting to compare Ronaldo to Messi

SeloBarca

The assist to Alexis first goal "Ill just take the ball here and dribble past 4 players on my own"

What i didnt like was that Messi turned around when Alexis scored instead of running to him

JamDav1982

I dont know why people are having a go at Messi's new 'bad ass' attitude.

He is taking more and more shit all the time, especially from Madrid and his attitude is a big 'fuck you' towards them and their aim to try and injure him almost every time he is on the ball.

By and large the Madrid players are scum and Messi tells them so.

Hatem Ben Arfa

look at you people making up stories about Messi and Alexis having problems. look at you all, you are all so paranoid. ;)

conspiracies are right up you people's alley! tut tut tut :lol:

Last edited:

winda

he did turned around and start to pump out his fist in celebration...i thought he was so happy...

as always people find every little thing to critize him...

ledzep

amazing run on the 1st goal (this sudden burst-up kind of reminded of goal against mu in last CL final).
I also can't not mention the part in 2nd half when he ran down all the way from center to down left wing after di crapia and won the ball back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans