10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

Somewhat ironic that you complain there are bright people on this forum to discuss matters with then resort to personal insults and equating football knowledge with getting laid. I would hardly deem that either intelligent, nor mature. :pep:

+1.

I also love how an obviously emotionally unstable guy whose no. 1 hobby is trolling a Barcelona forum and posting mindless drivel tells others to go and meet a girl. I love how he argues with himself though, nobody understands what the fuck he's talking about cuz he don't make any sense, and he puts it down to others lack of intellect :lol:

OriginalThinking

No, its not ironic, not at all. And if you want intelligens; throw away the glasses and get some perspective on what is actually written in here. Just because it suits your bias doesnt change whats written.

As for mature, everyone has their limit. Threshold if you will; part where you say "if too many people around you act like 6 year olds, maybe you are the one in the wrong place".

Shape up your lifes. Thats my tip.

First of all it's intelligence, not 'intelligens'. I'm going to assume English isn't your first language so I'll give you a little leeway on this, but I'd suggest using a rudimentary spell checker such as the one built into Google Chrome to give you a helping hand. As for perspective I have plenty. A game in which a player sacrifices himself for the team, doesn't play a bad pass all night, keeps the ball circulating in the Barcelona style and assists a crucial goal is not a bad performance when you are playing as a midfielder. Messi wasn't a striker last night. That wasn't his role. Unless he was wilfully ignoring Pep's instructions it was clear that he wasn't supposed to be playing anywhere near the front. Was this Messi's greatest performance in a Classico? No it wasn't. Was he awful? Or poor? Absolutely not. Any time he did try to make forward runs he was either fouled or there wasn't the space to do so anyway. It was a performance of maturity. By coming deep he left Iniesta, Alexis and Fabregas space to get further forward.

As for thresholds, yours would seem particularly low. If you are incapable of articulating an argument without resulting to childish insults you should either ignore those members or stop posting. Instead by lowering yourself to that level and making conceited and vain attempts to promote your own personal intelligence all you do is re-enforce the belief set of those who would attack you.

Shaping up my life has little to do with posting on an internet forum either and is frankly a bizarre and mysterious sidestep which has nothing to do with the topic at heart. Posting vague 'life mantras' is really not going to influence or help win over anyone to your argument.

barcaboy15

First of all it's intelligence, not 'intelligens'. I'm going to assume English isn't your first language so I'll give you a little leeway on this, but I'd suggest using a rudimentary spell checker such as the one built into Google Chrome to give you a helping hand. As for perspective I have plenty. A game in which a player sacrifices himself for the team, doesn't play a bad pass all night, keeps the ball circulating in the Barcelona style and assists a crucial goal is not a bad performance when you are playing as a midfielder. Messi wasn't a striker last night. That wasn't his role. Unless he was wilfully ignoring Pep's instructions it was clear that he wasn't supposed to be playing anywherenear the front. Was this Messi's greatest performance in a Classico? No it wasn't. Was he awful? Or poor? Absolutely not. Any time he did try to make forward runs he was either fouled or there wasn't the space to do so anyway. It was a performance of maturity. By coming deep he left Iniesta, Alexis and Fabregas space to get further forward.

As for thresholds, yours would seem particularly low. If you are incapable of articulating an argument without
resulting to childish insults you should either ignore those members or stop posting. Instead by lowering yourself to that level and making conceited and vain attempts to promote your own personal intelligence all you do is re-enforce the belief set of those who would attack you.

Shaping up my life has little to do with posting on an internet forum either and is frankly a bizarre and mysterious sidestep which has nothing to do with the topic at heart. Posting vague 'life mantras' is really not going to influence or help win over anyone to your argument.

One of the best posts I've read for some time. But just a word of warning, don't try to educate trillske - you'll be here for a while.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
don't see how people could comment badly about messi's performance

when shit like thi was happening to him all day long...

tumblr_ly1rmp1TOV1qlq3m0

tumblr_ly1rmp1TOV1qlq3m0

tumblr_ly1rmp1TOV1qlq3m0

after seeing these again I would have liked to hire a 24 wheeled trailer and travel to Madrid and the rest would be legend

Panna

after seeing these again I would have liked to hire a 24 wheeled trailer and travel to Madrid and the rest would be legend

Best idea at this forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans