10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo flashacks when he was laying there holding his knee, scared me.
It seems to be nothing serious though, he was pretty poor today and couldnt finish the chances.
I guess he didnt sleep much, sure he will bounce back, I think maybe its better to let him rest a few days and be fit for the mallorca game, just rest him vs celtic.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I just about sh*t myself when he was laying there, was thinking the worst, luckily it's just a knock and he should be back for the Celtic match.

Paganinisrvnge

Scary moment when he was down. Definitely had a poor match. I know some people in the chat disagreed with me but I think he was over-thinking his finishes because he wanted to score a beautiful goal to dedicate to his son. I'm not worried and I expect him to score against Celtic.

BarcaGirl

He should have never played today.
I can understand him that he wanted to play, so he can dedicate his newborn son a goal. But he looked really tired, and on top of that he could have gotten seriously injured. Thank god it's nothing serious.

But man, he looked really sad that he couldn't score. :(

K

kroki223

I think he wanted to score because of his son. He wanted to celebrate with Camp Nou. I'm sorry that he couldn't score. 1

F

Flavia

He wasn't as sharp as he normally is, and that was expected. Probably didnt rest enough, and thankfully he's not injured.

Me55i D105

Seemed tired, not interested in playing and very lazy not taking runs and giving it his all. Big mistake to let him play considering he missed training and his son was born. It wasn't an important match so I don't get why he played, better to rest and then give it his all.

Leo10

^^^LOL what about that time when he made the run of his life to press the last defender, got the ball and almost scored a beauty? Tired maybe, lazy and not interested no.

Me55i D105

Well of course he will have moments of pure brilliance, he is still Messi but the match as a whole from my point of view he did seem kinda off. I understand why but it can't be denied.

Papabeef

Yeah Having your first born as much as a good incentive but probably means he didnt sleep well, and he did act like someone who was lacking sleep and a bit fatigued. Who knows! the whole planet wanted Leo to score, it just was not to be.

I would still have urged the team to think of the game instead of trying to gift Messi an assist for his kid, its not like he needs it, they would just create awkward spaces and inaccuracy is bound to happen, he really does not need that hes one of the best (at striking) we have witnessed. Just a thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans