10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Messi doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone and he is also team first unlike a certain ponce who plays in Madrid.

MMKa

270 goals in last 300 club games. When will he break 300 in 300? Next year? He scored 28 in those 300to250 games, so Messi needs 58 in next 50 games. Goal per game in 300 matches is insane, but possible.

Stric

Everything's possible with Messi.

He could easily make it to 90 this year, and I have no trouble whatsoever believing he'll break his own record during the remainder of his career. Possibly even several times.

As unbelievable as he is, the even more fascinating thing about him is that he's still improving.

Kerrybai

270 goals in last 300 club games. When will he break 300 in 300? Next year? He scored 28 in those 300to250 games, so Messi needs 58 in next 50 games. Goal per game in 300 matches is insane, but possible.

Incredibly he's on the verge of passing Ronaldo too . Ronaldo 290 goals, Messi 283.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Everything's possible with Messi.

He could easily make it to 90 this year, and I have no trouble whatsoever believing he'll break his own record during the remainder of his career. Possibly even several times.

As unbelievable as he is, the even more fascinating thing about him is that he's still improving.
27 is when a player reaches their prime. Just frightening how he improves.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Crazy stuff.

I still find the record to be a bit of nosense though as Messi/Muller haven't played the same amount of games but whatever.

86 goals and counting is insane.

M

mitkoa7x

Crazy stuff.

I still find the record to be a bit of nosense though as Messi/Muller haven't played the same amount of games but whatever.

86 goals and counting is insane.

66 for Messi, 60 for Muller, 40 years in between the 2 records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans