10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
He wasn't completely match fit. You could see in his face towards half time that he had minor discomforts while playing. Got shrugged off the ball easier than usual as well on a couple of occasions. Not necessarily because of the "knee" thing but probably because he didn't play for over a week and skipped some training sessions after Wednesday. Still scored 2 great goals within 25 minutes. If he were completely match fit he would have catched Falcao's 5 goals. :pep:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Crazy stuff.

I still find the record to be a bit of nosense though as Messi/Muller haven't played the same amount of games but whatever.

86 goals and counting is insane.

12 of muller´s goals were scored in a pre-season tournament with 7.8 goals per game average. LOL
Please.

M

mitkoa7x

He wasn't completely match fit. You could see in his face towards half time that he had minor discomforts while playing. Got shrugged off the ball easier than usual as well on a couple of occasions. Not necessarily because of the "knee" thing but probably because he didn't play for over a week and skipped some training sessions after Wednesday. Still scored 2 great goals within 25 minutes. If he were completely match fit he would have catched Falcao's 5 goals. :pep:

I pissed my pants when he stood on the ground by the end of the game, luckily he was tying his shoe.

Papabeef

Congrats to the brilliant little flea! Leonel Andres Messi! What a treat it is to have this guy play each few days and help the team you love win and reach greater heights!

Paganinisrvnge

According to Wikipedia, Ronaldo has 290 goals in 490 appearances. 5 for Sporting, 118 for Man U, and 167 for Real Madrid. Messi has 283 in 352 appearances.

Papabeef

I'll be in debt of Sports God forever. Born in the time of Messi and Federer, I couldn't ask for more :)
Exactly !! grew up watching Jordan, then Federer and now Messi... you can easily argue any of those being the greatest, its always harder in Team sports since players depend on others also for the results, ie Messi in World cup With Argentina. even Jordan had 4 teammates at a time so he accounts for a much bigger role on the result. But yeah!

M

Malappapper

The. Best. Player. Ever.

But we all knew that long ago. He is so good, he has become a bit boring.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
And do his hair like Neymar, as they will be bff's.

bfmshc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans