10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

loolvd.png

:lol:

She is very very hot. I would marry such a girl lookwise. Tanned, long hair, brunette, thin. My type. :worthy:

No disrespect to anyone.

Paganinisrvnge

Hopefully he scores a bunch of goals today to shut up the people with their made up records in unofficial matches. Zambian league? Really? I could probably score some goals in the Zambian League in 1972 and I am terrible.

Darko

good game,second goal was great but I couldnt believe when he missed that 1v1 chance,he really has spoiled me with his brilliance

Kerrybai

Messi's 250 wins with Barcelona: 174 in La Liga - 21 in Copa del Rey - 43 in UCL - 6 in Supercopa - 2 in Eur Super Cup - 4 in WCC

Messi since the birth of his son Thiago: 15 goals in 932 minutes for Barcelona and Argentina (1 goal every 62 minutes)

Courtesy of MessiStats twitter.

He also became Barcelona's 10th highest scorer in the Copa Del Rey with 21 goals. Number 1 is Josep Samitier with 65.

Last edited:

MMKa

Counting those Messi&friends and friendly games Messi has 76 goals (and 32 assists, 58 games) this year. 100 is not unrealistic this way.

99 goals now, with 11 in friendlies/beneficials (7 games).

That Samitier's 65 is something he will never reach, I think.

BarcaGirl

Vilanova: "Messi is so happy. He in the end didn't suffer a serious injury against Benfica, that he's playing with even more joy now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans