10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly blessed to see Messi, I still remember him as the youngster that would one day become one of the best in the world, I knew he would fill the "New Maradona" tag I just did not realise he would rise to the top so fast :messi:

aki13

2 Games left. Ath. Madrid & Valladolid.

He is on 88 in Official Games.

He is on 99 in Total Games including FR & Benefits.

As stated a page or 2 back.

P

Patty2720

La Liga: Last season after 15 games - 17 goals (1.13 goals per game)
La Liga: This season after 15 games - 23 goals (1.53 goals per game) - if he can maintain this ratio than he'll hit 58 goals by seasons end.

All Competitions: Last season after 24 games - 27 goals (1.13 goals per game)
All Competitions: This season after 24 games - 32 goals (1.33 goals per game) - if he can maintain this ratio than he'll hit 80 goals by seasons end.

Kerrybai

Messi has now scored in 11 of his 13 away games this season in all competitions... in the remaining two away games he had 2 assists in each game

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Messi has now scored in 11 of his 13 away games this season in all competitions... in the remaining two away games he had 2 assists in each game

I think it's because as a whole Barcelona are performing much better in away games this season, last season was a bit iffy, this season it doesn't matter, I wonder if it was anything Tito did to change that :p

barcanuck

I think it's because as a whole Barcelona are performing much better in away games this season, last season was a bit iffy, this season it doesn't matter, I wonder if it was anything Tito did to change that :p

Not much has changed, it's just Tito is using the 4-3-3 to start games instead of forcing a 3-4-3 in games we don't need it.

lessthanjake

Not much has changed, it's just Tito is using the 4-3-3 to start games instead of forcing a 3-4-3 in games we don't need it.

But the problem you'd expect from using 3-4-3 when you don't need to is that you'd give up more goals. Barca has been giving up more goals this season. They just are scoring more, which is not what you'd expect from using a more defensive formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans