10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

You should not pay attention to that, its fake and the sole purpose of it is to cause chaos in Barcelona so Madrid can catch up in the 8 point chase.

Barca8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHXKlU9uXlw

This clip could be completely out of context and emotions on the pitch certainly do run high sometimes but at around 40 seconds you can clearly see Messi is pissed at Villa over what looks like "you didn't pass the ball to me". I'm not totally buying into the tabloid BS as they may just be blowing incidents like this way out of proportion just to get a story. When you're on top everyone is after you; especially the leeches.

Armando929

We're talking about the Madrid media of course. Their team is underperforming and we are on top so they'll attempt anything to get people talking.

I'm quite sure a number of people on this forum have played the game, and they would agree that this type of stuff is NORMAL. I've had arguments with my own brothers and cousins for not passing me the ball when I was open, or vice versa.

Now I have criticized Messi in the past for sometimes not being a good leader, but lets look at this honestly. Whom in the past has Messi had major issues with at this club? When has it been clear that Messi has had serious issues about playing with anyone in the past. The Madridistas who post on Marca love to say that Messi ran both Eto'o and Ibrahimovic out of town and thats just clearly not the case.

What about Villa? Whom has he ever had issues with? I've watched David since his early days and he has to be one of the most selfless athletes I have ever seen. He is just as happy to have his teammate score a goal as he is himself. In fact, the very guy he is COMPETING with for the left side spot, Alexis, he has done nothing but help him out and offer encouragement to him when he is in bad form. Besides that, him and Messi clearly play well together and during the 2010-2011 season, had great chemistry and understanding, providing each other with goals and opportunities.

I really don't see this "feud" or "bad blood" between these guys. We have seen Messi have a go with Thiago, Alexis, Tello, and Villa. Does he hate these guys too and they all hate him back? I think its ridiculous and it just gets really old and annoying that people seem to buy into this.

K

klsim

Messi is always the most reliable guy to get a goal for Barca. If we need to sacrifice any other players, we have to take it. He always good which i think his team mates need to buck up in shooting.

Doobs

The Messiah
Two points for that conspiracy theory post:

1) If it happened on the pitch, its on camera.

2) It comes from Marca.com, nuff said.

UberNjufer

Apparently there was a play where Messi once again was mad at Villa last game but this time because Villa shot the ball and didn't pass it to him. It's pretty much everywhere here in spain, like in marca.com, the sports newspaper with most views here. The only thing I gotta say here is that I don't really get why Messi would do it if he always does the same crap even more often. Against Celta de Vigo (La Liga) Messi had ike 30 seconds to pass the ball to Villa who was clealy in a better position but instead Messi just decided to go emo and lose the ball. Villa could have said some words to Messi and be mad at him, but instead as a gentleman he is, he didn't say a fck and it was fine.

Just something else I gota say about this one: apparently it wasn't recorded by the cameras, but there's a few reporters who were in the stadium that saw it. There's a few of them from different newspaper, but like just 3 of them wanted to comment on it, all of them from different newspaper and they all kept saying the same thing: after Villa shot the ball, Messi was mad looking at Villa trying to talk to him, but Villa didn't want to look at Messi to avoid problems. Then becuase of a play, they saw each other, and Messi told Villa that he should have passed him the ball, and Villa answers that he had option to shoot it and that's why he did it.

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/08/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1352406426.html

There's also something else that it's everywhere as well. This one is worse, claiming that Messi told Tito to kick Villa after the Granada game because he couldn't play with him anymore and Tito answered that he couldn't now and that he will take decisions later.

They even said that one of the reasons why Pep left was because of his bad relationship with Messi. They say that when Pep told he was leaving, Villa asked him if he could take him "I can't, I'm not gonna be a coach next year", answered the coach, who was more on Villa's side.

http://www.intereconomia.com/notici...ez-messi-pidio-tito-que-echara-villa-20121108
jesus christ

sabby

Boy, they really want to degrade Messi in order to help ronaldo's image to get him Ballon d'or !! What a shame !!

Leo10

I hope all fans here understand that the negative press about Messi is coming from Marca and AS Madrid papers. All part of their campaign for a Cristiano/Casillas Ballon Dor.

They would come up with anything to shed a negative light on Messi. He had a bad relationship with Pep? Ridiculous what about that handshake and hug

The voting for the Ballon Dor takes place in the next two weeks so we should all expect Madra scumbags to come up with stories.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

- With 23 internationals goals with club and country in 2012, Messi is 2 goals away from all-time record of Englishman Vivian Woodward in 1909.

That would be over 100 year old record. :wacko:

Yannick03

Madrid media are such scumbags. Trying to give Ronaldo or Casillas the Ballon d'Or by making Messi look bad. Wtf is this, the American presidential elections ?! For God's sake.

DennyCrane

They even said that one of the reasons why Pep left was because of his bad relationship with Messi. They say that when Pep told he was leaving, Villa asked him if he could take him "I can't, I'm not gonna be a coach next year", answered the coach, who was more on Villa's side.

http://www.intereconomia.com/notici...ez-messi-pidio-tito-que-echara-villa-20121108

Source: Siro Lopez :facepalm:

The same fucker who came up with the "Cristiano cried for 20 minutes" story. Wonder how he investigated those "facts", it probably has something to do with booze, severe hangovers and hallucinations.

J

jiopi

di-OHH7.jpg

Meditating is Messi's training.

Yugo Count Dante

I hate these rumors, as far as I know Villa always had kind words about Messi.

Can't these fabricating newspapers be sued for sucking out of their thumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans