10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

I think there isn't any problems with Messi! I think Barca makes enough chances to win a match. They should just use out their possibilities better. Barca need just better wingers, not like Pedro and Sanchez! When Messi is in the middle he can be one of the best playmaker too! Messi isn't just a winger. Why peopl don't understand it.

Kerrybai

This appears to be the incident vs Celtic.

It seems odd to me that they would not like each other considering the live beside one and other.

X

xaviniesta

what the hell happened to 101GG. they used to be such a greatsite. now only goal.shit esque news...

i mean seriously even punto pelota pundits would laugh at this vid.

raskolnikov

Talk about overreacting, me and my teammates said way worse stuff to each other, even needed to be calmed down by others every now and then but after the gaem everything was cool again.
Its just during a game, especiallly when the team is struggling you get frustrated and mad at each other cause you want to win.
What else are you supposed to do?

F

Flavia

This is the "incident"? Lol. I saw this live, nothing worthy of comments there. This kind of media is really sad.

Pepe Silvia

Doesn't get any cooler than El Guaje. Sick of seeing that brattiness in Messi tbh. He's better than that because he should know Villa's scoring rate and experience is world-class and should give benefit of the doubt to Villa the same way everyone does to him. He needs to keep calm...

numero

:lol: :lol: nothing new !! Why do you even care ? It's been going on for ages now ! "incident" ???? Messi didn't do anything. :rofl1:

J

jtmx12

Well im my eyes, something has changed, clearly. Back in 2010 Messi used to try to find Villa a lot, which is perhaps the reason why like 60% of Villa's goals or even more were assists from Messi and he was the top assister back then. However, now he barely tries to find Villa, and if he doesn't get the ball from Villa, as shown by Kerrybai, he gets mad. Only 1 out of 6 goals from Villa was an assist from Messi (and it was just a small wall, in a tie (2-2) match against Sevillawere any ego isn't more important than 3 points).

I'm not saying they hate each other, I'm just saying that it seems like they don't love each like they used to, they are just team mates and that's about it. I miss their cool partnership back in the days, it was pretty awesome, and seems like it's not coming back.

Last edited:

Vapor

Well im my eyes, something has changed, clearly. Back in 2010 Messi used to try to find Villa a lot, which is perhaps the reason why like 60% of Villa's goals or even more were assists from Messi and he was the top assister back then. However, now he barely tries to find Villa, and if he doesn't get the ball from Villa, as shown by Kerrybai, he gets mad. Only 1 out of 6 goals from Villa was an assist from Messi (and it was just a small wall, in a tie (2-2) match against Sevillawere any ego isn't more important than 3 points).

I'm not saying they hate each other, I'm just saying that it seems like they don't love each like they used to, they are just team mates and that's about it. I miss their cool partnership back in the days, it was pretty awesome, and seems like it's not coming back.
I wouldn't agree with that at all. Remember the shot of the two of them joking around and bromancing together on the bench earlier this season? Plus they've made some great plays together.

In games where things are heated, its normal for players to get a little frustrated at eachother. It's just the heat of the game, nothing more. People need to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans