10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

148690_515243708508070_673796821_n.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi got us all so accustomed to his brilliance that we don't realize this happens once in a lifetime.
And cheers for posting stats guys. We'll miss those once the records end and worse still, once Barca cycle ends. And be assured, everything comes to an end, sooner or later.

In the meantime: Good times :)

Garrus

Messi isn't a player you appreciate on numbers and records, I can't deny that i don't feel amazed and happy when i read about them, But i think everyone get too worked up with these stats that they miss what really makes messi special, His magic, And magic is something that has to be seen, It can't be read about.

sabby

Messi isn't a player you appreciate on numbers and records, I can't deny that i don't feel amazed and happy when i read about them, But i think everyone get too worked up with these stats that they miss what really makes messi special, His magic, And magic is something that has to be seen, It can't be read about.

+100 I'm tired of arguing with guys who says that messi isn't the best player because all the barca players help him to get goals sacrificing their own. Messi is the BEST player because the way he plays. Those records are just numbers, what matters is his skills.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed there. He was the best before his records and we came to appreciate him for his game, not numbers. Numbers are just icing on the cake. :)

Leo10

If someone does this for the WC there will be riots :lol:

A tournament of 6 games has no statistical significance so pretty much anyone can become top scorer not to mention score goals or (not) score goals if that's what you are implying.

Whats amazing about this fella and his records is his consistency. Taking a sample of 70 games and outscoring everyone by a mile is more impressive than the above. Sorry but there will be no riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans