10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
27925_521135781253017_719625538_n.png

J

jiopi

Sportsman of the Year 2012, for United Arab Emirates sports paper Sport360°: Messi 56% - Bolt 26% - Wiggins 6% - Mo Farah 2.7% - Vettel 2.7%

Buffon - "Messi is a once in a generation player. It's unlikely that any human being will repeat his numbers."

sabby

It's annoying how little is shown on ESPN unless it's the world cup. I remember one guy on my facebook complaining about "soccer" on ESPN2 so I was like "and you prefer when they show fly fishing and bowling?!". I guarantee that if ESPN got the rights to the Champions League, they would push it more. The sport is going to get bigger(probably will never surpass NFL or NBA, though) and that scares some of the older generation who hate anything that isn't traditionally American.

Some Americans get incredibly butthurt when you bring up the fact that Association Football is much more popular around the world. The world cup has way more viewers and the Champions League final has more views than the Super Bowl. I quite enjoy the NFL and have watched it all my life but the Super Bowl ratings are ridiculously inflated by the fact that at least 40% of viewers barely watched any games that season, are just going to attend a party to get drunk and eat, or are watching simply for commercials.

I think ESPN / STARt networks hate barca / Messi. This year, they got the telecast right in India. Most of the time they don't even have pre-show talks. They always show the Real Madrid games but don't show many Barca matches and in turn show some minor EPL match or some other la liga matches. Their official la liga video is that Ronaldo calm down goal :angry:

I love these selfmade videos

LOL !! Multiple eye-gasm :D

Found this cool site..it's even better if you understand Catalan.

http://messibutton.com

Enjoy :p

sounded funny, translation anyone ?

Cule4life

The Culest
Found this cool site..it's even better if you understand Catalan.

http://messibutton.com

Enjoy :p

Is this sung by the guys from crackovia?

I think ESPN / STARt networks hate barca / Messi. This year, they got the telecast right in India. Most of the time they don't even have pre-show talks. They always show the Real Madrid games but don't show many Barca matches and in turn show some minor EPL match or some other la liga matches. Their official la liga video is that Ronaldo calm down goal :angry:

Dude the official video is of Ronaldo calma calma because they are reigning champions. Next year it will be Barca :)
And you can't blame ESPN for showing EPL matches cause they have a much larger audience
They don't have pre match shows cause Barca matches are usually late at night and audience is very less

Doobs

The Messiah

I know that feel bro, I hate watching that too.

Dude the official video is of Ronaldo calma calma because they are reigning champions. Next year it will be Barca :)
And you can't blame ESPN for showing EPL matches cause they have a much larger audience
They don't have pre match shows cause Barca matches are usually late at night and audience is very less

They do have pre-shows btw its straight from Sky Sports like the old days and thankfully we get Sky commentary too.

You guys aren't in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans