10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Tello has been kidnapped...only plausible explanation for his continued absence - from even the bench

E

El Messiah 10

I hope he doesn't play against Osasuna. We shouldn't risk him, when we have RM next week. Let Villa start ...I'm sure we can win against Osasuna without Leo.

I agree.

Real Madrid-Barca (Copa) then....Valencia-Barca (Liga).

Let's Leo rests against Osasuna, please.

BarcaGirl

Messi, subbed off with thigh discomfort yesterday, could be rested against Osasuna on Sunday, ahead of next week's game against Madrid. [as]

Yannick03

Should be rested. Probably he'll be subbed in with 20 minutes to go but I'd rather want someone else be subbed in instead of him. It would be better if Tello or Thiago would get some minutes.

Cule4life

The Culest
There's no need for him to play every match. I love him but cant stand this bad habit of him. I want him to conserve his energy for Real Madrid. He may be the closest thing to an Alien that the world has seen but surely he also needs some rest especially with this discomfort. RVP, Falcao etc. are great players too and don't mind sitting out in some matches to rest or give youngsters a chance.
Tello will leave if he doesn't get minutes. Thiago also needs to play

There's no need for him to play every match. I love him but cant stand this bad habit of him. I want him to conserve his energy for Real Madrid. He may be the closest thing to an Alien that the world has seen but surely he also needs some rest especially with this discomfort. RVP, Falcao etc. are great players too and don't mind sitting out in some matches to rest or give youngsters a chance.
Tello will leave if he doesn't get minutes. Thiago also needs to play

The thing is, we have to make sure we keep winning our league games. Sure, it's Osasuna, and it's at home, but still. Maybe we should sub him on. Or sub him off when we're up by 3-4 goals.

ShandyFFM

not sure but lately messi doesnt make that much runs as he made before.. more waiting in the middle to get the ball presented.... although he is much more vulnerable to small injurys... or its only a random and he is a bit tired and not in his best shape yet.... although he playing better than anyone else on this planet

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No need for him to play obviously but this story gets murkier as do the club's denials...First voluntarily subbing off then missing training and now may sit for a Liga match?...Safe to say this has not happened before when he's healthy even if many of us have long hoped for better rest for the player...It doesn't add up

ShandyFFM

The thing is, we have to make sure we keep winning our league games. Sure, it's Osasuna, and it's at home, but still. Maybe we should sub him on. Or sub him off when we're up by 3-4 goals.

... not sure it will be that easy against osasuna ... especially with our defense we cant expect a clean sheet... so i go with a 2:1 for us

89Norcal

During his record breaking season of 82 goals for club+country, Messi had 38 goals at this stage last year. He now has 45. (Barcastuff)

This is absolutely absurd ?! How can he have even more goals while playing on 50 % ?

Well I guess that's a fifth balon d'or wrapped up.

ShandyFFM

Blatter :

“Messi is currently the best player, therefore we are very proud that the voters have made such a clear decision," he told Fifa.com.

"As we invite the three remaining candidates, perhaps we should give three medals to avoid two of them going home empty-handed. This is something we should think about for the future."

ShandyFFM

does someone know how many games alfredo di stefano needed to get his 18 clasico goals ???

messi needed 22 game for 17
ronaldo 19 for 10
di stefano ?? for 18

J

jiopi

does someone know how many games alfredo di stefano needed to get his 18 clasico goals ???

messi needed 22 game for 17
ronaldo 19 for 10
di stefano ?? for 18

Cronaldo has 16 games btw, you probably counted ManU vs Barca also.

ShandyFFM

right... my fault....still can not belive his run those 7 goals... and all the games before he didnt score against barca its a shame

how do you know stefano needed 30 games .. didnt find something on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans