10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

During his record breaking season of 82 goals for club+country, Messi had 38 goals at this stage last year. He now has 45. (Barcastuff)

This is absolutely absurd ?! How can he have even more goals while playing on 50 % ?

Garrus

During his record breaking season of 82 goals for club+country, Messi had 38 goals at this stage last year. He now has 45. (Barcastuff)

This is absolutely absurd ?! How can he have even more goals while playing on 50 % ?
How many time do i have to post this meme

A3oxvezCEAARjoZ.jpg

E

El Messiah 10

Yes, but....why he's playing on 50%?

Phisical problem? Psicological problem (he's no more motivated) ? His weight is increased?

Garrus

The team is doing something similar to a pre-season training program, Almost for a month now to keep them as fresh as possible until the end of the season, The players are working more than usual, It's no surprising that messi felt a discomfort and asked to be subed, But according to my knowledge the program is only for 4 weeks, So it should be over by now

E

El Messiah 10

The team is doing something similar to a pre-season training program, Almost for a month now to keep them as fresh as possible until the end of the season, The players are working more than usual, It's no surprising that messi felt a discomfort and asked to be subed, But according to my knowledge the program is only for 4 weeks, So it should be over by now

ok, it's could be possible.
But I only see Messi "static"....not the entire squad (es.: Iniesta is flying on the pitch in this January).

I hear he usually sees a dip in form mid-January. Imagine what will happen once he goes back to Chuck Norris mode :p

Garrus

ok, it's could be possible.
But I only see Messi "static"....not the entire squad (es.: Iniesta is flying on the pitch in this January).
I don't know the details about this pre season training, But i highly highly doubt they're treating messi like everyone else, It could be that his training is a bit different, What ever the reason is, It's not like the guy forgot how to play football over night, He'll turn up to his usual self eventually.

Yannick03

Are you joking?!? :D

I'm not actually, he always keeps himself fresh for when the teams needs it the most. Last year before the winter break he had about 28 goals, he ended the season with 73. The year before he did the same, you'll see, probably it'll begin within a few weeks and he'll be truly unstoppable.

Yannick03

Official: Messi is not training with the group today, he is having treatment (Barcastuff)

Let's hope it's nothing severe.

BarcaGirl

I hope he doesn't play against Osasuna. We shouldn't risk him, when we have RM next week. Let Villa start ...I'm sure we can win against Osasuna without Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans