10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsangel1

I don't like him playing that deep either. To me it seems like this reduces his chances of scoring by a fairly large margin.

I agree it greatly reduces our chances of scoring when he is playing deep. Can you imagine how many goals he'd score if he made anywhere near the amount of runs that Ronaldo makes.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was more involved today than in recent matches, he had some nice chances too, but he was unlucky. Beast mode soon to be activated.

Z

ZiZu

Messi asked to be substituted tonight apparently .

He has a couple of worrying muscle problems . When was the last time he asked to come off !!?

This a worry . Maybe we should rest him against the Madrid thugs for the two cup games .

Save him getting a good kick-in ??

Kerrybai

Well we have played strong teams recently. Malaga for 3 games (who's defense is very strong and they crowd messi out specifically) and Sociedad who managed to pull off a great game that day defensively in the 2nd half. Osasuna won't be like that probably and Madrid is pretty much dead considering all the players they have out.
Osasuna have a better defence than us so far this season... But it should be a straightforward win regardless.

Kerrybai

Messi asked to be substituted tonight apparently .

He has a couple of worrying muscle problems . When was the last time he asked to come off !!?

This a worry . Maybe we should rest him against the Madrid thugs for the two cup games .

Save him getting a good kick-in ??
I assume you are joking.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I couldn't watch the game so how was Leo ? Did he played well besides the goal ?

He was dribbling well and constantly nutmegging the opposition players. However his passes were hit or miss and his finishing wasn't all that great besides the goal. Nowhere near his usual standards but yea a good game by mortal standards.

CatalinR10

He was dribbling well and constantly nutmegging the opposition players. However his passes were hit or miss and his finishing wasn't all that great besides the goal. Nowhere near his usual standards but yea a good game by mortal standards.

Thanks for the reply :beer2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1359053821_802984_1359068054_album_normal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans