10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but it hasn't just been one game. It's the last 3 Classicos, it's the Chelsea semi-final, it's any side that manage to park the bus and contain Messi which leaves us with few alternatives. Pedro, Tello, Cuenca, Deulo are great wing forwards but a player like David Villa brings a different dynamic to the attack. I refer to the 2010/2011 season when few sides could handle our versatile attack with MVP leading the way.
:villa:the Striker :messi: the Total Footballer :pedro: the Winger
Too much versatility there for anyone to handle ;)

We should sub Villa on regularly, so we play the last 15-20 minutes using MVP, especially when we're having trouble scoring. Right now, our current lineup is too good to drop, but Villa would be great as a super sub.

AvocadoCake

Barcastuff : "Real Madrid have started a campaign to damage the image of Lionel Messi. Journalists are instructed to spread false rumours. [radio marca]"

This is disgusting, this makes me so mad ! :angry:

I'm not sure if that's a jab at marca from barcastuff for spreading these false rumours, of if Marca said the thing about the campaign...
http://www.marca.com/2013/01/31/en/football/barcelona/1359648980.html - 14 hours ago
http://www.marca.com/2013/01/31/en/football/barcelona/1359653290.html - 10 hours ago... did they in 4 hours realise that they have been fed wrong information or am i reading to much into this whole "It's a Madrid-based paper, of course it's against us"?

poldep

I really want Leo to score a hattrick against them in the return leg. Like Pep said we do our talking on the pitch.

poldep

It's believed the stories leaked to the press as part of Madrid's smear campaign against Messi come from people close to Mourinho [radmarca]

BarcaGirl

Despite the day off, Messi has been at the training centre today, to have physiotherapy after picking up a knock against Madrid. [cope]

LaPulga

OMG, OMG !!

According to objective media from the capital, Messi spit in the direction (!!) of the Madrid bench... I wonder if he can spit the full 10 meters he was away from the bench ?? Any statistics on that ??

O yes, there is video proof of it, he did in fact spit in that direction... My oh my...

poldep

In his press conference atm, Real Madrid's Callejón confirms that Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans