10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

[barcastuff]
note: madrid's callejon was caught lying saying messi waited for arbeloa for 1.5h, barcelona bus left for airport 45min after game [sport]

:lol:

Jelboo

Madrid behaved like pigs again this clasico, and the abuse aimed at Messi was ridiculous. I'm not surprise if he lashed out during the game or afterwards. This is getting out of hand.

raskolnikov

Its annoying how a shitload of Barca/Messi haters show up on other fora to automatically believe this and hate on Leo.
He should have turned Arbeloa's lights out for the way they always act against him, maybe then this smear campaign would be justified.
Hate Madrid and Mourinho even more now, really showing their true colours.

F

Flavia

[barcastuff]
note: madrid's callejon was caught lying saying messi waited for arbeloa for 1.5h, barcelona bus left for airport 45min after game [sport]

:lol:

Nothing new, really. Callejon is a product of his enviroment.

poldep

I have lost all respect for Mourinho and co. This is the guy who called our coach ''Pito'', put a finger in his eye...pffff the list is long.

Cule4life

The Culest
We shouldn't be surprised at this. Alonso, Arbeloa are perpetual thugs with Mourinho as their commander in chief. We must do our talking on the pitch

Galning

To be honest, I can't believe anyone still has any respect for them.

Not only respect, there's people who still support that club. But don't say anything about it because then we'll just hear "Oooh and of course Madrid is evil and Barça are angels. Stop it with the hollier than thou comments. Sure Barcelona never does anything wrong."
As if it's comparable.

raskolnikov

Lets hope that in a month, Real will be out of the copa del rey and cl, and humiliated on their own pitch again.
Then Mourinho can get lost so Madrid can get back to being a less dirty club.

Jelboo

I'm seriously getting frustrated over this. Mourinho has turned Madrid into such a dirty club. As a supporter of that team, I would be ashamed.

Valdivia

So Callejon comes out and accuses Messi of waiting for an hour outside and then trash talking Kranka?!! WTF is wrong with this team?

The club has to come out and deny this BS.

Jelboo

Why wouldn't he? Madrid are a mighty club, extremely succesful and have had some of the world's greatest players ever in their ranks. Mourinho is a gifted tactician and a great motivator. Being a Barcelona fan does not make it obligatory to hate Madrid.

However, in the past few years since Mourinho has been there, he has turned them into a group of classless thugs. It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans