10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

It is typical and normal, but it seems that some guys are shocked that the best player in the world can be human as well and can say some stupid stuff he will later regret. It's kind of amusing.

I think the reactions are more due to the fact of rm trying to act like victims, taking a moral high ground, when they have none to begin with.

The whole world can see time after time again that the only way to stop Messi is to kick him off the pitch, insult him or by cheating.
It's pathetic really and most of the other clubs forums agree on this.

I can understand Messi is having enough.

marcelo

This is all bs guys... Just another thuggish tactic off the pitch, real madrid and mourhino are hitting another all time low class, barca need to stay hush and continue with their professionalism and class they have always had...let madrid burn in their own shit

Der Kaiser

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

note: madrid's callejon was caught lying saying messi waited for arbeloa for 1.5h, barcelona bus left for airport 45min after game [sport]

:mou:

Galning

That's probably why he said it's a lost cause in spain. No one takes a stand against it. The ones that should, rfef, the refs and the clubs as well, do nothing. In all clasicos everyone ignores it, what gets the media attention are real or imaginary fights. Not even the thugish behaviour of your players on the field makes the news.

:worthy:

poldep

Callejon didn't lie, he has a problem.
He thinks 45 minutes are 90 because of the lack of minutes he gets. :D

Garrus

It is typical and normal, but it seems that some guys are shocked that the best player in the world can be human as well and can say some stupid stuff he will later regret. It's kind of amusing.
What's really amusing is you act as if you know 'the truth' and we are the poor delusional fans that are in denial, Let's cut the bullshit, You don't know anything more than we do, Your post is an opportunistic one, Just more than a week ago you were attacking the capital's media for fabricating stories and publishing BS news about the casillas and perez meeting, But now you're endorsing it because let's face the truth how many times do you get the chance to look down on us and teach us about 'sporty behaviors, Like i said an opportunistic post, Maybe when you get proof of this, You can gloat all you want about this, But something tells me that will never happen.

Yugi

What's really amusing is you act as if you know 'the truth' and we are the poor delusional fans that are in denial, Let's cut the bullshit, You don't know anything more than we do, Your post is an opportunistic one, Just more than a week ago you were attacking the capital's media for fabricating stories and publishing BS news about the casillas and perez meeting, But now you're endorsing it because let's face the truth how many times do you get the chance to look down on us and teach us about 'sporty behaviors, Like i said an opportunistic post, Maybe when you get proof of this, You can gloat all you want about this, But something tells me that will never happen.

RM fans hypocrisy and pure denial, seen all over forum all the time...

//edit: Arbeola´s wife said on twitter that it was some punk that called Arbeola crazy or whatever it was......Alonso and Arbeloa are treated like world champions from referees, but Xavi or Iniesta are just ordinary players to referees when it should be reversed

Last edited:

Dripsnis

Alba: "Madrid press promote Arbeloa-Messi row? I didn't see anything. Team was annoyed, but Leo was calm as always. We just went to the bus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans