10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he? Madrid are a mighty club, extremely succesful and have had some of the world's greatest players ever in their ranks. Mourinho is a gifted tactician and a great motivator. Being a Barcelona fan does not make it obligatory to hate Madrid.

However, in the past few years since Mourinho has been there, he has turned them into a group of classless thugs. It's sad.

And let's not forget them accusing us of being divers, when they're the ones who have Di Maria, Ronaldo and Pepe on their team. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Not only are they thugs, they've got quite a few divers as well. Casillas is pretty much the only player in RM with any class.

I bet most Barca fans had a grudging respect for RM before Mourinho came. After that, however...

poldep

And let's not forget them accusing us of being divers, when they're the ones who have Di Maria, Ronaldo and Pepe on their team. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Not only are they thugs, they've got quite a few divers as well. Casillas is pretty much the only player in RM with any class.

I bet most Barca fans had a grudging respect for RM before Mourinho came. After that, however...

This.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Same crap happening again and again and again for the past 3 years and yet people have (or had up to now) respect for some of the protagonists of this pathetic show coming out of the capital club. That's what interesting to me.

Yeah the way Mourinho does it is really something only a "Gifted One" is capable of do!

mobster_1930

It's beyond my mind how Alonso or that fucking lizzard Arbeloa didn't get a red card on wednesday evening. If Messi said something to Arbeloa, it was completely deserved !

El Gato

Villarato!
This was done, and successfully, to divert people's attention from a much more serious thing, the racist chants at the bernabeu.
Now, all the focus is on this, because it's Messi. And the ref also failed to write about the racist chants on the report, so nothing is going to happen, as usual.
People fall easily for the capital club's antics.

I wonder if Dani was saying the same things about racism when Camp Nou made monkey noises towards Marcelo.

PS: No defense towards the crowds who make racist chants. It shouldn't happen.

Tezemery

I wonder if Dani was saying the same things about racism when Camp Nou made monkey noises towards Marcelo.

It hasnt happened at the camp nou in years, stop diverting attention away from the fact that your fans were doing it a few days ago.

BarcaGirl

Jordi Alba: "I didn't see anything wrong with the car park incident. Messi was just annoyed."

So, did it really happen now? Why the hell would Jordi talk about it ...this is getting ridiculous now.
I just want to know the truth.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can't handle the truth

images-9.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
It is typical and normal, but it seems that some guys are shocked that the best player in the world can be human as well and can say some stupid stuff he will later regret. It's kind of amusing.

F

Flavia

That's probably why he said it's a lost cause in spain. No one takes a stand against it. The ones that should, rfef, the refs and the clubs as well, do nothing. In all clasicos everyone ignores it, what gets the media attention are real or imaginary fights. Not even the thugish behaviour of your players on the field makes the news.

Doobs

The Messiah
I don't think what he said was unacceptable. He's being wound up by the players on the pitch and the Madrid media, he has a limit. He is always put under pressure during these games and eventually the steam would have to blow off. You have to be honest Wolfe, this is nothing compared to the crap the Madrid players and media have said about him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans