10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Curious to see if Rosell will be coming out to defend Messi and respond to Mou's usual propaganda

Barcastuff
Apart from denying stories when asked for comment, Barcelona have for now decided not to react to Madrid's smear campaign against Messi [md]

Ursegor

World Champion
I hope the stories are actually true and Messi called Karanka a puppet and gave Arbeloa a bollocking infront of his wife. :lol: Badass Messi >>>>> "yeah, they kicked the shit out of me but I still respect Real Madrid and think they are a great team" Messi. :worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi kinda disappeared on Wednesday. There's no getting around it.
Everyone expects 4 times Ballon d Or to perform and obviously the expectations are always high. I am sure he knows it best himself and that he'll only use this to improve and stay hungry.

raskolnikov

Everyone expects 4 times Ballon d Or to perform and obviously the expectations are always high. I am sure he knows it best himself and that he'll only use this to improve and stay hungry.

I think its due to him being marked between 6 players basically, it was similair to the chelsea game or recent classico's.
Barca need to find a way to get more space for Messi, using the wings is a great option or moving Messi away from the crowded center.

Der Kaiser

I think he knew he was underperforming that game, he seemed very frustrated during the end and forced things. Im cool with him missing passes or shots, these things happen, but his workrate that game was particularly poor, which is ok against bad teams to save energy, but against Real we need all players working as hard they can. There was one play where we had a counter attack and (I think Cesc) wanted to pass him the ball but he was way offside because he was just slowly walking back from an attack a minute before, then Cesc had to wait and lost the ball. I mean that is just lack of effort, and unlike Messi who usually gives his all against Madrid.

Kerrybai

To be fair our entire attacking line didn't perform was we expected. Credit to Madrid for shutting us down.Considering he was quad quad marked at times all he could really do was open up space for others.

Galning

Josep Capdevila, journalist for Sport: “For all that he seeks the limelight with his declarations, he will only be remembered with fondness for keeping Cesc onside when he scored.”

timthumb.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans