10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

last year when messi broke the müller record he had 17 goals at the end of february / 2013 he has now 13 and ronaldo got 15 goals / although messi still got 3 games in februray left and ronaldo 2

will we see an other year with 100+ goals ??

ShandyFFM

hello,,

this is my first post in this nice forum,,

and sorry if my english not good,,

nice to meet you all ( even though we do not meet face to face):barca scarf:

hey there welcome =) how do you manage to put on an other font oO im here a little bit longer but i still dont get it :rofl1:

marthaq7

Welcome to the forum, enjoy ur stay! :) and i fail to reply with quote but obviously it was for martha

:beer2:

Welcome friend. Enjoy your stay.

hey there welcome =) how do you manage to put on an other font oO im here a little bit longer but i still dont get it :rofl1:

this nice forum have similar style with forum in my place,,

so i,m used to using it,,

----------------------------------
i'm envy with you all because you can watch the match without being sleepy,,

here, i have to wake up till 2.30 am to watch messi,,

Last edited:

aki13

Would love to seem him score a couple, but I fear Milan will stiffle him. He will probably drop very deep and aid the team instead by supplying some assists. Just need him up there to finish them.

F

Flavia

Worst player on the pitch tonight, played too deep, lost the ball too much, lethargic.

Pedro, Iniesta and Cesc were worst, to me. Messi won a game for Barça just 3 days ago, but today he didn't have one of his best days. The team was bad as a whole, though. This is a team game, we can't think Messi will always save Barça.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't blame him, however it was annoying when he tried to do everything on his own... I mean, I appreciate the effort but that's not always the best way to solve games like this...

Paganinisrvnge

No player EVER will be amazing in every single match. Do people think Brazilian Ronaldo, Maradona, Zidane, etc. scored a hat trick in every match or something?

Having said that, very disappointing performance from both the team and Messi.

oggmar

I don't blame him, however it was annoying when he tried to do everything on his own... I mean, I appreciate the effort but that's not always the best way to solve games like this...

He tried to everything on his because NOBODY did anything themselves obviously didnt work out, its hard to play vs 10 defenders

J

jiopi

He was team marked, hacked down constantly, as soon as he had ball the whole Milan team was in front of him. No player could do anything it that situation. But that should have left the space for Xavi, Iniesta and co. to make an impact, which they miserably failed.

khaled_a_d

Considering how bad Xavi passing was today ,and the rest of mid-field was really bad too , nobody was gonna feed him with the ball upfront ,nobody was really front him when he had the ball ,what is he gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans