10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

There is no CL game for us next week so he should give his best today.
It is time for beast mode !

Ss1.jpg

Garrus

He won't have any remarkable effect unless his other teams mates do their jobs properly, He's been in the beast mode since the start of the season.

F

Flavia

He won't have any remarkable effect unless his other teams mates do their jobs properly, He's been in the beast mode since the start of the season.
Yep. He won't solve anything by himself, as he will be heavily marked again. Barça needs to change tactics.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Right now, Messi is no game-changer. I know he scored but honestly he disappeared for a HUGE portion of the game along with the rest of the team.

Paganinisrvnge

Inb4 people start saying he was terrible and how Ronaldo was better in his substitute appearance. Messi scored a great goal and had some good passes. The problem is that the whole team is playing below their standard and Roura made some stupid substitutions. Tello should have come on for Pedro at halftime.

SoMa

Messi is alone in attack, hes dropping too far back. He needs a partner.

Its Messi vs the world right now and if he doesnt have the game of his life vs Milan the team is out.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Inb4 people start saying he was terrible and how Ronaldo was better in his substitute appearance. Messi scored a great goal and had some good passes. The problem is that the whole team is playing below their standard and Roura made some stupid substitutions. Tello should have come on for Pedro at halftime.
This

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
How many touches did he get in the second half? I'm not blaming him, but goes to show how bad our midfield was...

Well taken goal, though...

Indignado

I agree, that was unbelievably stupid. Adriano as a winger? My god...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans