10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

Well the football Gods aren´t with us lately. Losing twice against Madrid and once against Milan is just too much.
And just when I was watching the game yesterday and enjoying that at least 1 team was winning against Madrid..just when I thought they ran out of luck..the ref handed them the game. :yawn: Ah whatever..The ref is clearly taking uncle Fio money :D
Anyway, Messi needs to step up cuz cr7 is clearly on fire.

ShandyFFM

$5,250,000 USD for that Golden foot

By the way I was gonna post a picture once of his left foot in this forum from a shoe-company commercial he once did just to show it but thought people would be disgusted by the fungal nail toe he's got. To me, Please Leo keep your shoe on and score more goals.

We really should consider to buy one of those messi foot together haha

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mj94m7OiVZ1qcehj4o12_r1_500.png

tumblr_mj94m7OiVZ1qcehj4o5_500.png

tumblr_mj94m7OiVZ1qcehj4o2_500.png

ammarfcb

ze special one
yes.
yes, right next to my poster of it handsome and tall ronaldo
yes, 4th place trophy > 3 cl's and

Last edited:

gatsu

In an interview with the french chanel TF1, Messi answered some questions, a very intriguing statements.
I'll translate roughly what he said:

-About the bad performance, and the actual crisis:
We are in a very complicated situation, we don't like to lose and especially when it comes to important games, I'm not unhappy but i'm deeply affected.

-After a great debut in la Liga; without precedent, what's happening now, how can we explain the sudden change?
We know very well what are the reasons for the recent underachievement, but it will stay between us (they discussed this matter, in the recent players meeting).

-Finally, concerning Milan, he said that the qualification will be very difficult, but still possible (obvious)

http://www.tf1.fr/telefoot/news-foo...-je-suis-touche-par-la-situation-7866334.html

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Doesnt mean there is a player problem, more they he is saying they know what the problems are but want to take care of it rather than throwing it out there in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans