10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

40 goals on la liga already, and scored for the 17th consecutive match.

CatalinR10

610x.jpg

Diogo28

Even when he plays few time he's able to do things like that goal. What a player, i dont get tired of saying that.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I love the people who think Messi is detrimental to our attack. I have no idea how you could ever come to that conclusion.

spark

The guy makes it look so easy. 40 goals in march and he hasnt had one of his 2 goals per game sprees yet. 60 seems feasible IMO.

J

jiopi

Showed everything in that move, dribbling, vision, passing and finishing. The complete player.

misterplatin

I love the people who think Messi is detrimental to our attack. I have no idea how you could ever come to that conclusion.

I was among the initial ones who made 'Messi has become lazy' comments when the team was getting good results.

But now I am myself perplexed with the type of negative comments I see about Messi on this forum.There is no player who makes the match a complete heaven for rest of his team-mates and the management.Even playing Messi has its positives and negatives and utilizing him is the job of management .He is our best player and I don't think any other player in world can replace him in our existing system .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans