10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Jose Luis Chilavert (ex-keeper PAR, 62 goals): "Messi is the best player in the world, and the best in history. He has already overtaken Maradona and Pele."

Dripsnis

Eurosport:
Valdano [ex-Real Madrid]: "Messi has already won three Ballons d'Or, and despite that this has been his best year. If Messi doesn't win Ballon d'Or, it'll only be because voters will get bored of always voting for the same guy. Cristiano is an exceptional player but he's had bad luck to be part of the same generation as Messi.''

J

jiopi

Eurosport:
Valdano [ex-Real Madrid]: "Messi has already won three Ballons d'Or, and despite that this has been his best year. If Messi doesn't win Ballon d'Or, it'll only be because voters will get bored of always voting for the same guy. Cristiano is an exceptional player but he's had bad luck to be part of the same generation as Messi.''
That will eventually be the reason no doubt, but I don't see that happening yet.

Paganinisrvnge

So, I was playing Fifa be a pro as Messi and single-handedly destroyed Brazil. This made me think about what is Messi's single greatest performance? What do you guys think? I think vs Arsenal 2010 but there are so many.

J

jiopi

So, I was playing Fifa be a pro as Messi and single-handedly destroyed Brazil. This made me think about what is Messi's single greatest performance? What do you guys think? I think vs Arsenal 2010 but there are so many.
Too many to choose from, but I would say vs. Zaragoza is the most ridiculous match I've seen from Messi. Hat trick including a wonder goal, and just when the team again needed Messi he dribbled past Zaragoza's defence to get a penalty.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yup Zaragoza is my favorite too. vs Arsenal, vs Osasuna, vs Atletico were great too.

Although my favorite performances from Barca were Xavi vs Arsenal, Iniesta vs Sevilla, Xaviniesta vs Madrid (2-6) and Xaviniesta vs Man Utd (2-0).

And the best team performance is either the 5-0 vs Madrid or 3-1 vs Man Utd, too difficult to pick. I'll go with 3-1 because it was the Champions League final.

Garrus

It's against arsenal without a single doubt.
Sensational goal outside the box, wonderful goal inside the box, An amazing chip over the GK, And goal between the GK feet after a ridiculous dribble.
Not to mention his other godly moments in that game.

P

Patty2720

Messi has now been directly involved in 100 goals in 2012!

77 goal and 23 assists

CatalinR10

688759829.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans