10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

He played well, the most dangerous player for Argentina as usual, with more luck would have scored. But the game reminded more of Batista's game, no cohesion until the end, just pass the ball to someone and wait him to do the work, and stop yourself.

Di Maria probably had his worst game, never seen player play so bad how he did in the second half, he passed more to opposition than for the team, I don't get why Sabella didn't change him. Also I never want to see Di Santos in Argentina shirt again.

Argentina also should have had penalty, as the challenge was more than 1 meter in penalty area, yet the ref gave freekick. :lol:

Leo10

What a horrible game to watch and people actually paid money to watch this live :banghead:

Lucky me when I was at the Camp Nou last season it ended up 4-2 money well spent :barca scarf:

E

El Messiah 10

I think this season Messi moves less in the pitch....
He wait the ball and don't makes movement....
Past years he was always on the move...and I don't know why.

He seems heavier and slower....

Pepe Silvia

I think this season Messi moves less in the pitch....
He wait the ball and don't makes movement....
Past years he was always on the move...and I don't know why.

He seems heavier and slower....
I can't understand what you say about less movement when against Saudi Arabia (see the last 20 some odd minutes), he made atleast a dozen dangerous runs with the hopes of scoring a winner. What's even more is that he ran past everyone effortlessly with blazing speed, so I'm not sure about the heavier and slower thing either.

CatalinR10

687329611.jpg

Papabeef

Leo #Messi | ALL Major RECORDS and RECORDS in Sight (Updated on 14 November 2012) #fcblive

http://tl.gd/k0lqt1

Much apreciated Khaled, your a real trooper man. Alot of great stats for Barca and its players as always.

Noticed Messi is the most Barca player to score in Osasuna with 10 goals, and Classico (Madrid also), what about Atletico ? I suppose someone else had even more goals sunk in poor Atletico ? xP

KhaledBarca

Much apreciated Khaled, your a real trooper man. Alot of great stats for Barca and its players as always.

Noticed Messi is the most Barca player to score in Osasuna with 10 goals, and Classico (Madrid also), what about Atletico ? I suppose someone else had even more goals sunk in poor Atletico ? xP

I am still working on the minor records, I will add them to this list later on throughout the season..
Yes, Messi has 15 League goals against Atletico the most by a Barcelona player (18 in all comps), ahead of Cesar Rodriguez (14)....

T

tariqo

With players like zabaleta, di santos , mascherano as DM , rojo, sosa cant ask him to do much tbh

no 1 was goven him a good pass & no 1 was really care about the game

Juan03

I'd have to agree with El Messiah. His off the ball movement this season has been nonexistent for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans