T

tariqo

Messi has played a full game after the last 3 FIFA breaks

After Sweden, Getafe 1+2 90min
After Saudi-Arabia, Zaragoza 2+1 90min
After WCQ, Deportivo 3+1 90min
After WCQ, Getafe 2+0 33min

That's an average of 3 G+A in a game. :lol:

I wonder if he will play against Celta, possibly at least 30 min if he feels ok.

:worthy:
the g.o.a.t will play 4sure

KhaledBarca

IMO, Messi is better than Cristiano in every aspect of the game (Finishing, Passing, Creating Chances, Dribbling etc..)
Although, Messi's stats are out of this World, Cristiano's Stats are also great (goals per game ratio)!
ONLY the number of goals scored by Cristiano in the last 4 seasons allow people to compare him with Messi (although in terms of quality and in terms of effectiveness Messi is clearly ahead)

BGY0cxHCQAErL2q.png:large

MMKa

Messi has played a full game after the last 3 FIFA breaks

After Sweden, Getafe 1+2 90min
After Saudi-Arabia, Zaragoza 2+1 90min
After WCQ, Deportivo 3+1 90min
After WCQ, Getafe 2+0 33min

That's an average of 3 G+A in a game. :lol:

I wonder if he will play against Celta, possibly at least 30 min if he feels ok.

Also, after Germany 90 min, 2+0 Sociedad

IMO, Messi is better than Cristiano in every aspect of the game (Finishing, Passing, Creating Chances, Dribbling etc..)
Although, Messi's stats are out of this World, Cristiano's Stats are also great (goals per game ratio)!
ONLY the number of goals scored by Cristiano in the last 4 seasons allow people to compare him with Messi (although in terms of quality and in terms of effectiveness Messi is clearly ahead)

BGY0cxHCQAErL2q.png:large

More goals with less shots and more assists. He's a better scorer/finisher than Ronaldo and a far better playmaker (with shit finishers around him quite often). I don't understand how people can say that Ronaldo is more complete.

Last edited:

mixer

Most league goals in year 2013: Messi 16 - Jackson 13 - Ronaldo 13 - Bony 10 - Lewandowski 9 - Luis Suarez 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans