10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Dante (Bayern): "I talked a bit with Messi, he wasn't 100% fit... But it's still Messi, he tried nonetheless, but we defended well" [rmc]

I think it's safe to say now, that he wasn't clearly fit.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi is too much of a good guy... After the horrible defeat he goes and takes pictures with Ribery's friends, Franck himself taking the picture:

1366841382087.jpg
That is just embarrassing. Being too humble is not a good thing.

Stric

That is just embarrassing. Being too humble is not a good thing.

Seriously? It's embarrassing and too humble to take a picture with fans after a game? Because they're friends with the guy whose team you lost to? This is not war, it's sport. Cool down.

Always nice to see people admit their wrongs, quite a rarity on the internet

I never criticized Tito before but he is the most responsible here.

Irish_Cules

Messi is too much of a good guy... After the horrible defeat he goes and takes pictures with Ribery's friends, Franck himself taking the picture:

1366841382087.jpg

Is it just me or does one of Ribery's friend's look a lot like him? The guy 2nd in from the right with the white t-shirt. His brother perhaps?

alex88bg

I think this season for messi is a preparation for the next which is the biggest season in his life.Thats why it isnt the end of the world for him,and he isnt fit which was clear to everyone before the game.I just hope we get some big changes the way we play next season and with the players.

R

rivaldo10

yeah true i think messi will win the wc in brazil its his destiny but if the next season will be like this year i dont know if it will help

Thierry

This post is embarrassing.

If Messi is the best footballer in the world, its a title that he carries, infact it tells us how much depth and quality he remains even to the German fans for what he's accomplished in football regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans