10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No italian team could afford him

I don't think any team can, besides the sugar daddy teams. And all the sugar daddy teams that I can think of (Chelsea, City, PSG) are inferior to Barca anyway, so I don't see him wanting to move to one of those (not that he wants to move anyway, but he certainly wouldn't want to move to an inferior team).

SEvolution

I don't think any team can, besides the sugar daddy teams. And all the sugar daddy teams that I can think of (Chelsea, City, PSG) are inferior to Barca anyway, so I don't see him wanting to move to one of those (not that he wants to move anyway, but he certainly wouldn't want to move to an inferior team).

B.Munich can afford him.

poldep

Despite players having a day off today, Messi was at the sport centre this morning to train

cmu9ow

I love this man, I really do.:blush:

R

rivaldo10

Franz Beckenbauer said on BILD that the tie is still not over and Barca will play dirty and do anything to go to the finale

6 Players are on a yellow

Lahm Gomes Schweinsteiger Martines Dante Alaba

I really think that we have a chance and messi can pull this off

Last edited:

Galning

Again, so much will depend on this man. If he decides to play like a footballing God there is nobody that can stop him.

Yannick03

Again, so much will depend on this man. If he decides to play like a footballing God there is nobody that can stop him.

If he manages to turn this tie around, the GOAT debate will be over but still this is freaking Bayern we're talking about. They are extremely disciplined and motivated, we need an performance of epic proportion that will probably be named the biggest comeback ever if we manage to do that. If it solely depended on Messi I'd say it is pretty possible but the team will have to play it's best match ever, better than the Manita against Madrid. We'll need a Messi on Godmode.

abual3bed1

We'll need all the players to be on full steam by kick off. Messi on beast mode with Pique flipping around in the back gonna mean nothing.

R

rivaldo10

Lets not forget that bayern can choke big time so lets hope they do :mou:

i would laugh if there would be a el classico finale after the first games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans