10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Povikas

Brandon
I can't personally see anyone else competing for the Ballon d'Or other than Leo.. and cristiano, because the format needs some sort of a competing-edge to it.
Also it's too early to talk about that.

If he does the same shit he did in the 1st game which is almost impossible for Leo to look worse than he did at Allianz then his chances of 5th Ballon d'or will fade away a bit. He should give everything he got even if we don't make the final.

He'll do well as long as we put Villa in front of him (like we did in the Milan game).

CatalinR10

If Leo tomorrow become "beast" and scores 2-3 gol (even if Barca don't reach the Final) he can win the Balon d'Or 2013.
If he play bad and/or don't score I think there are some possibilities that a player of the CL-winners can win it.
Obviously if Real wins the CL , then C.Ronaldo will be 99% Balon d'Or.

If Bayern wins it, could be T.Muller ....If Dortmund wins can be Lewandowski ....

IMO even if Dortmund and Bayern are in the final , the final battle of the Ballon D 'or will be between Messi and Ronaldo/other player from the final with Messi winning it.

Sure Levandowski and Muller are world class but Messi , Ronaldo , Iniesta are waaaaay ahead of them.

loozy

There is still the Confed Cup and the first couple of months of the next season to be played which will also factor into the decision. It's all pointless anyways right now.

Leo10

My calma-calma post before the 1st leg was:

Lower your expectations gentlemen, this is the Bavarian giant we are facing, not some mid-table la liga team.

For tomorrow I predict he will not score more than 1 goal, or should I say - Barcelona will not score more than 1 goal.

R

rivaldo10

I dont understand the Balon dor award.

Back then Rivaldo won it in 99 when Manu had the famous Treble season
Michael Owen won it in 01 when Oliver Kahn and Effe were the key part in winning the Cl and league that year

I think in 2010 Snejider should have won it but now the award seems like a marketing and fame contest

CatalinR10

Michael Owen won it in 01 when Oliver Kahn and Effe were the key part in winning the Cl and league that year

I think in 2010 Snejider should have won it but now the award seems like a marketing and fame contest

So....you're saying that if you score 91 goals in a year , and break the records of Pele , Muller and other giants , you win because of fame and marketing ?

Never go full retard.

loozy

So....you're saying that if you score 91 goals in a year , and break the records of Pele , Muller and other giants , you win because of fame and marketing ?

Never go full retard.

My cue:

images

R

rivaldo10

Never go full retard.

i dont mean the last balon dor but i mean the one in 2010

iniesta xavi and snejider deserved it more then messi

Mr Hulot

It is about individual performances and not team's performances. I hope this helps.

R

rivaldo10

Sneijder won the treble in 2010 and played in the WC finale and still messi was better ? DERP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans