10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rivaldo10

I dont hate tito but he just isnt good to handle a team like this.

The 4 0 was his fault because he only knows one tactic and with messi he just has it to easy.

We didnt had a Plan B with :pep: and that didnt change with tito.

The defense and passing got worse under his managment and good Teams know how to beat us.

Maybe :pep: wanted to change alot in this team and i think he would if he stayed but sadly he is gone.

LMessin10

Has a barca fan, i want to believe that we can turn it around and win, and when the game is about to start, i will believe even more. but tomorrow, messi will definitely have to step up, because the great players, usually perform in these kind of matches, i know its always the pressure on him, and now even more because unfortunaly, our team is playing badly, and becoming more and more dependent on messi. but then again, and like someone mentioned before, even if messi plays is best, and scores 4 or 5 goals, our defense is like an earthquake, and we can conced a goal or more, in any bayern attack, and the task then will be almost impossible. but well i hope messi and our team plays a historicall match, because if we pass through to the final, history will be made. BARÇA!!!!!

Povikas

Brandon
When people actually believe and say he can score FOUR or FIVE goals tomorrow more than we can keep a clean sheet.. what..who..whaa.. goat.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
early 2 goals
An early 2 goals would really have the Camp Nou buzzing, and the players would really feel we could pull it off, however we will have to believe right from the start too if we are to manage this, even then it's very difficult.

ricknattery

1-0 in the first 45 minutes and it's possible. We have nothing to lose and no player has talked too much this past week so I believe they don't have that much pressure. Barca should play for a win, running like it is the last game in the season(it basically is) no need to add pressure by looking at the scoreline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans