10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If Messi isn't fit then he shouldn't play, there's no point in risking it and having him injured for another 3 months.

Irish_Cules

It will be pretty interesting if we are 1-0 or 2-0 up and Messi comes on at the start of the 2nd half. The crowd will go mental and Bayern players might become disheartened.

Yannick03

If he isn't able to play now, how come he played last week ? :angry: Messi is not a milk cow !
Or perhaps a relapse but when ?

Yugi

It will be pretty interesting if we are 1-0 or 2-0 up and Messi comes on at the start of the 2nd half. The crowd will go mental and Bayern players might become disheartened.

I wonder who would score those two goals and who would defend no-goals on our side

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We are going to lose 3 - 1, you seen how we couldn't cope with PSG with no Messi, and we don't even have Alba and Abidal now, it's hopeless...

MagIX

How is possible he could play 90min. vs Bayern a week ago ?
If he was so not fit, it was really stupid to let him play.

Indignado

It's not only about Messi, we use the exact same line-up all the time and Pedro and Cesc have been playing shit for weeks now. Plus, Cesc is not a striker and he's never been one, so putting him into this line-up in that particular role is just ridiculous. We'll probably end up having 1 or 2 shots on goal until Messi comes on. I hope they'll prove me wrong but at this moment lining up like this is just stupid and I'm left asking myself if Tito has any tactical knowledge at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans