10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

When was the last time Messi performed in a big game against a world class team?

Since Milan beat us 2-0 in the first leg , they are world class. And against PSG in the second leg if you consider that Xavi and Iniesta , who are legendary players , couldn 't be effective enough to make an impact on the game , I could say that PSG are world class too. Also I don't entirely understand what you are asking with that question . Are you trying to say that Messi didn't perform in big games since a long time ?

mixer

Keep calm and trust Messi

tumblr_lkmlq3gwYC1qb2t1go1_500.gif

R

rivaldo10

i realy belive that bayern fucks this up and messi will go GOAT mode but i also belive that the defence will fuck it up

its a horrible feeling

Theconomist

If there is one man that can do it it's Leo Messi.
Come on Messi, do it for Barcelona, do it for your 5th ballon d'or. Do it for Thiago.Yes the team doesn't deserve you bailing them out but we'll fix everything this summer for now just focus on fucking up Bayern (or at least giving them the scare of their lives). 4-1 at Nou would be the most amazing way to bow out.

Indignado

If there is one man that can do it it's Leo Messi.
Come on Messi, do it for Barcelona, do it for your 5th ballon d'or. Do it for Thiago.Yes the team doesn't deserve you bailing them out but we'll fix everything this summer for now just focus on fucking up Bayern (or at least giving them the scare of their lives). 4-1 at Nou would be the most amazing way to bow out.

This can't be fixed in the summer. If we keep on playing like this, even Neymar, Silva, Aguero and whoever won't be able to help us.

R

rivaldo10

We will not fix anything because tito will stay so next year we will rely on messi like the last two years.

I can see Messi getting a burnout syndrom because of this shit.

hemakesmemessi

Tito needs to go

How about giving Tito the chance of a season where he isn't battling cancer before chucking him out? Hell, we still managed to win the league and make at least the semi final of the champions league so please, everyone saying this, shut the fuck up.

I beleive Leo can score four goals tomorrow and after that, anything can I happen..

Visca Barca!

Im reved for this one baby!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans