10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hulot

Okay man, so did Sneijder play better games than Messi in 2010? And once again, the titles do not matter. Don't say he was a key to the treble...

Yannick03

he was better than him in the wc and was key part in the treble

People only seem to remember his game against Germany, in the others he was extremely unlucky. Sneijder wasn't that exceptional in the WC and certainly not better in that season. People who voted were national team coaches and captains, they sure all followed the WC so it was seemingly clear for them why Messi should have won it.

poldep

Sneijder was really good but Messi was always better.
It is a shame though to see how Sneijder is now. Since he married that model his level went down. Just like Pique and Waka Waka. Sad to see..

R

rivaldo10

Messi had good games at the WC and Maradona should be blamed for the failing and not messi but still messi could have done better

R

rivaldo10

Sneijder was really good but Messi was always better.
It is a shame though to see how Sneijder is now. Since he married that model his level went down. Just like Pique and Waka Waka. Sad to see..

true true

I think it got really into his head and i think we should sell him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carles Rexach: "Messi is at 100%. In Munich he was a bit afraid of reproducing his injury, but on Wednesday he’ll give it his all. We’re going to see the best possible version of Messi."

Bring it on!

Messi must be feeling so much pressure right now, the whole team is counting on him to perform and carry the team to a victory. I just hope the pressure won't break his back. Just be himself, play hard and have fun.

On the other hand, I really doubt how effective he will be tomorrow, we know Bayern will have him completely marked and covered. :(

M

mitkoa7x

XzcmXk.jpg

no pressure

abual3bed1

Well he's the best player in the world and that means he should cope with any type of pressure. It's the big game schemes to be stressful and tough and he's the best because he performs well in those games.

R

rivaldo10

When was the last time Messi performed in a big game against a world class team?

Messi must be feeling so much pressure right now, the whole team is counting on him to perform and carry the team to a victory. I just hope the pressure won't break his back. Just be himself, play hard and have fun.

On the other hand, I really doubt how effective he will be tomorrow, we know Bayern will have him completely marked and covered. :(

While I think we have a chance of going through against Bayern, I think it's a very small one. However, I do like the chances of Messi putting up a great performance as long as Tito gets his tactics right this time (Villa in front of Messi, etc). That worked wonders against Milan (Messi was invisible in the first leg, and owned Milan in the second leg with Villa in front of him).

When was the last time Messi performed in a big game against a world class team?

Both games against PSG. As well as the second leg against Milan (they're not really a world class team, but it was a big game). He performs in big games when we get our tactics right and he's not the only goal threat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans