10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Oh well we had like 1% chance anyways so it doesn't matter. Just shows you that Barcelona is nothing without Messi.

Excuse me?
Barcelona is Barcelona and Messi is Messi, saying Barcelona is nothing without Messi is disrespect.
Without Messi in the past Barca is pretty good, so Barca isn't nothing without Messi.

LeoMessi10

Excuse me?
Barcelona is Barcelona and Messi is Messi, saying Barcelona is nothing without Messi is disrespect.
Without Messi in the past Barca is pretty good, so Barca isn't nothing without Messi.
Barca is still better than most teams without Messi but we are down 4-0 to Bayern so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Garrus

Luck? Nope. He had a prognosis of 3 weeks. How much time now? Something's really wrong. And the medical staff is also to blame, he was clearly not fit on the 1st leg, but played anyway. Also played against athletic. Too easy blaming on "luck" or whatever.
Messi was physically unfit in the first leg, It's not the same as being 'still injured', When a player receives a medical clearance, It means his injury has completely healed, But the period in which the injury spanned can affect a player's performance 'Unfit'.
Alves got injured in the same muscle twice this season and just weeks apart (If i remember correctly), It happens.

Yannick03

e0f3bee9-23a0-451e-86ea-75c44a3a64a0

:cool:

Leo10

Excuse me?

All right I should of said Barcelona cant score without Messi ATM.

Co0ter

Why the fuck does he start in a pointless league match but not in the CL semi final? This coaching needs to go, see ya later, have a nice day.

sil85

Why the fuck does he start in a pointless league match but not in the CL semi final? This coaching needs to go, see ya later, have a nice day.

i know. i just cant understand. no, i cant. i was right about him playing. i didnt see a reason not to. he shouldnt even been there if tito wont put him. i feel for messi. he is a wonderful player.

BarcaGirl

He's the only person, I feel sorry for. He looked so sad tonight on the bench. :cry:
It's unbelievable that our team, can't even score one freaking goal in 180 min.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Unlikely as a comeback was we will now never know if Messi could have pulled off the impossible. :(

It's funny how between 2008 and 2011 I always read on other forums about Messi relying on Xavi and Iniesta, in fact I couldn't make a comment on any sports site without someone returning with that reply. I rarely hear it any-more. When our team handed the league on a plate to Madrid last year Messi never gave up and kept us in the race, this year he has lead a team going downhill to a very impressive La Liga title.

The team's decline has affected everyone, we simply are not the team we were during the the peak of the Guardiola era, yet somehow Messi has not looked like he has been affected in the slightest.

ricknattery

Only player in our squad that has not showed any decline on his game since Tito is here, if anything he has become better.
Makes me wonder if he is an insatiable beast that never gets tired of winning or he is just a much better player than all of our squad combined. And we have some of the best players in the world around

spark

Anyway no one can say Messi needs to transfer to Napoli. Making this team competitive must be up there with Maradona's efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans