10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Even more ridiculous this season, our problem last season was that we didn't have a real goal threat apart from Messi and also that our defense was declining. What do we do though, buy a CDM as a CB and an attacking left back to play on the same team as an attacking right back. We bought no extra goal threat, we only won the league because our players were slightly more motivated to win it than last season, and of course Messi.

When you say it out loud it really hits you. Wasting the peak years of the Greatest of all time.

Ursegor

World Champion
Vilanova: "Messi felt good against Athletic, but at the end he felt something. He's not injured, but he felt he could pick an injury."

WTF?! What does this even mean he wasn't injured? Did he chicken out or what? What is this shit?

M

mitkoa7x

Vilanova: "Messi felt good against Athletic, but at the end he felt something. He's not injured, but he felt he could pick an injury."

WTF?! What does this even mean he wasn't injured? Did he chicken out or what? What is this shit?

its a badly made lie

Stric

I'm sure he could have played if Tito decided to play him. IMHO it looks like Tito gave up and handed this tie over to the Germans even before the match.

Mr Hulot

:lol: Is Tito kidding us? He didn't play Messi in our most important game of the season just because Messi felt that he could pick an injury?

M

mitkoa7x

I'm sure he could have played if Tito decided to play him. IMHO it looks like Tito gave up and handed this tie over to the Germans even before the match.

inb4 Vilanova: “We can never give up on a tie especially when we have 90 minutes to play at home”
he hasnt stopped lying to us all season.

Ghost

was as sad as he was watching the game,think he is the player that cares the most

I'm not sure if you'd noticed but Xavi looked really, really sad in Germany. But yeah, Messi really cares for the club. I felt really bad for him tonight. :(

Mitchell1978

From pictures i saw Messi was training normally with the rest of the team this week. Maybe Tito decided risking something for a game thats basically over wasn't worth it, he also pulled Xavi and Iniesta very quickly in the match.

Garrus

You all complained when he started in the first leg and not yet (Athletically) fit, And now you're all angry why he didn't start when he already had discomforts.
Any shred of logic is nowhere to be found.

Indignado

You all complained when he started in the first leg and not yet (Athletically) fit, And now you're all angry why he didn't start when he already had discomforts.
Any shred of logic is nowhere to be found.

Because if he hadn't started last week's game or played in the one against Bilbao he wouldn't have discomforts right now :pep:

Stric

This is 100% not what it's made to look like in public. He's either still badly injured (which is not likely), or Tito gave up on the game and decided to rest him, that is, not put him at risk of an injury relapse or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans