10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Messi's been getting injured quite a bit this season. Could it be something that Pep did that Tito doesn't? I hope this doesn't continue next season because we've been pretty much toothless without him.

Leo10

Messi deserves an enormous statue next to the Camp Nou. He's easily one of the biggest heroes in the history of the club, in addition to being the best player ever to set foot on a football pitch. :wub:

Should rename Camp Nou to Estadio Lionel Messi.

:beer2:

Messi's been getting injured quite a bit this season. Could it be something that Pep did that Tito doesn't? I hope this doesn't continue next season because we've been pretty much toothless without him.

He started getting injured after playing 90 minutes against Celta right after the game in Bolivia. IMO, that's the reason (or at least a big part of it) for his recent injury problems. Not to mention he kept being played after not having fully recovered. IMO, he needs a good, long rest (meaning he shouldn't be played again this season), and should be fine after he gets it.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Messi%20pass%20Tello%20A.Madrid.gif

Messi%20pass%20Tello%202%20A.Madrid.gif

Stric

That blue shirt he was wearing today on the bench was so cool. Where can I get one?

It used to be available at the official store, but I can't find it anymore. There are these two, though.

http://shop.fcbarcelona.com/stores/barcelona/products/product_details.aspx?pid=118418

http://shop.fcbarcelona.com/stores/barcelona/products/product_details.aspx?pid=124516

It's available through Nike, though.

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-551652/pgid-781441

FC-Barcelona-Authentic-Grand-Slam-Mens-Polo-Shirt-478156_404_A.jpg

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I sincerely hope his injury is not too serious to cause any long term problems, Messi needs to take all the time he needs for the injury to properly heal. I pray that he is not going to be injury-prone in the coming years. I pray.

I sincerely hope his injury is not too serious to cause any long term problems, Messi needs to take all the time he needs for the injury to properly heal. I pray that he is not going to be injury-prone in the coming years. I pray.

Like I said before, I think he should be fine if he's given a nice long rest (meaning he doesn't get played for the rest of the season). After all, his injury problems started after playing 90 minutes after the Bolivia game, and then continued because Tito kept playing him injured or without having fully recovered (we needed Messi most of those times, but he shouldn't have played yesterday's game, since it was pointless). If we let him fully recover and then rest for a while, he should be fine. I just hope Tito has the sense to not play him in the remaining pointless games...

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
With the title won, I think it is best if we rest him for the last 3 games. He'll play for Argentina in the summer, as they have a couple of games.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
According to Sport, he is not going to play anymore this season which I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans