10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

i just never understand these guys who wacth those wonderful videos, like this one with messi playing with the kids and all they can think of is some other players like CR. its just midblowing for me, i will never understand it. sorry for ruining the party here but just had to say it...

You're right , all the time I was watching that video I was thinking only about Ronaldo and not of what a wonderful guy Leo is.
Jesus .....it was ment to be a joke. You take these things way too serious.

CatalinR10

Alejandro Sabella (coach ARG): "You can't know for sure, but maybe Messi is the best player in history." [via mundodeportivo]

:worthy:

CatalinR10

With 32 goals/assists, Messi is directly involved in 56% of Barcelona's 57 goals this season #fcblive Last: 102/190, 53%

Vapor

You're right , all the time I was watching that video I was thinking only about Ronaldo and not of what a wonderful guy Leo is.
Jesus .....it was ment to be a joke. You take these things way too serious.
I thought it was funny, made me laugh lol

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

We all know that Messi is the top scorer in the year 2012 but what about assists? I think it´s between him and ozil. Anyone has the stats?

CatalinR10

bffl6l

Patrick Vieira :worthy:

Henry_IB

Banned
i just never understand these guys who wacth those wonderful videos, like this one with messi playing with the kids and all they can think of is some other players like CR. its just midblowing for me, i will never understand it. sorry for ruining the party here but just had to say it...

To me it is mindblowing how some people can be so pretenious and conceited.

Ursegor

World Champion
Usain Bolt: "Messi or Cristiano - Speed? Cristiano. Shot? Cristiano. Dribbling? Messi. Intelligence? Messi. Talent? Messi. Winner is Messi!"

Usain Bolt (sprinter): "I'm a fan of Argentina now, so that's why I'm a fan of Messi. Barça has the best chances of winning the Liga." [tve]

LOOOL Dat gloryhunter. Wasn't he a big United and Ronaldo fan a couple of months ago? :lol:

Yannick03

Usain Bolt: "Messi or Cristiano - Speed? Cristiano. Shot? Cristiano. Dribbling? Messi. Intelligence? Messi. Talent? Messi. Winner is Messi!"

Usain Bolt (sprinter): "I'm a fan of Argentina now, so that's why I'm a fan of Messi. Barça has the best chances of winning the Liga." [tve]

LOOOL Dat gloryhunter. Wasn't he a big United and Ronaldo fan a couple of months ago? :lol:

I know someone who isn't going to like this :lol:

Just 3 or 4 months ago he said Cristiano is the best. Probably had to say that from Ronaldo because they are friends. What a gloryhunter.

X

xaviniesta

what an idiot. he should keep his mouth shut really, damn gloryhunter, or may i say fanboy, eh,?

same shit with all those gaga's and biebers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans