10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

If he changed to a club other than barcelona then you're right to call him a glory hunter, But with Barca it's something different, I know many guys that sincerely fell in love with our philosophy and play style and our player's humility, And now they love Barca no less than we do, And usain is a legend anyway.

Yea he wasnt a barca fan when we were winning the triple and winning la liga 3 times in a row and winning 2 CL in 3 years but now when we lost la liga hes a fanboy, what a gloryhunter that usain bolt !

Lol exactly. Stop hatin on Bolt yall! He just said he thinks Messi is the best in the world and loves Argentina and Barca. Who cares if he also loves/has been affiliated with other teams? I don't think makes him a fanboy, maybe just a latecomer. Either way he's a fellow Barca fan and legend in his own respect, so much love Bolt :party1:

B

beautifulgame

be happy.. he's just creating more publicity for barca by saying he's a fan.

B

beautifulgame

i understand your perspective in keeping a tight, faithful community of supporters but it can also be said your not looking out for barca's best interest as a brand.

end of the day, we know it is a brand before all else now.

furthermore, who are we to say who is a legit fan and who isn't?

especially given that most of us first became fans without ever having been within a thousand yards of a barca game/event. first becoming fans probably just to follow a favorite player that moved there, or an entertaining style of football.

and even if your not one of these fans that i just mentioned, you must acknowledge that it is the revenue generated from these types of fans that keeps barca relevant in world football.

X

xaviniesta

don't worry, theres room for everyone!
bandwagon.jpg

Dripsnis

Tw Lineker: "2 more goals for Messi. 82 this year. I hope when he beats Muller's all-time record he is not wearing the rocket ice-lolly kit"
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans