10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Bolt is great athletic figure, big talent, showman and stupid as fuck
match made in heaven

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Usain Bolt: "Messi or Cristiano - Speed? Cristiano. Shot? Cristiano. Dribbling? Messi. Intelligence? Messi. Talent? Messi. Winner is Messi!"

Usain Bolt (sprinter): "I'm a fan of Argentina now, so that's why I'm a fan of Messi. Barça has the best chances of winning the Liga." [tve]

LOOOL Dat gloryhunter. Wasn't he a big United and Ronaldo fan a couple of months ago? :lol:

Glory hunter:angry:

F

Flavia

Usain-Bolt-esta-sabado-noche-e_54355628882_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Garrus

If he changed to a club other than barcelona then you're right to call him a glory hunter, But with Barca it's something different, I know many guys that sincerely fell in love with our philosophy and play style and our player's humility, And now they love Barca no less than we do, And usain is a legend anyway.

X

xaviniesta

if somebody would've fell in lovew with barca purely because of the 'philosophy and play style' then they'd fell in love years ago. there goes the difference of a gloryhunter/fanboy and a real fan. dig?

article-1346837988841-14B03743000005DC-740387_466x352.jpg

FiReFTW

if somebody would've fell in lovew with barca purely because of the 'philosophy and play style' then they'd fell in love years ago. there goes the difference of a gloryhunter/fanboy and a real fan. dig?

Yea he wasnt a barca fan when we were winning the triple and winning la liga 3 times in a row and winning 2 CL in 3 years but now when we lost la liga hes a fanboy, what a gloryhunter that usain bolt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans