10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

Would be fun to see but its impossible. barcelona would never agree and i cant see messi asking to do it.

Galning

Make it happen, Messi should be allowed to play when the others have fun in Confed Cup.

There's a difference in a tournament for your country and another club. Why can't AIK Stockholm sign the entire Barça squad during the summer then? I'm sure they're open for it :lol:
I don't think Barcelona will allow it, just imagine if he gets seriously injured. People will go mental.

raskolnikov

He could also get injured on training or in one of those Messi & friends games, would be cool to see, make it happen!
Let Newels pay 2 months of salary for example.

Neymar7

Lots of Barca haters putting a negative spin on the Neymar signing doubting weather Neymar and Messi can co exist in the same team.. yawn

R

rivaldo10

not only barca haters

We need good players now and not sign pushed and hyped nike players or else bayern will win the cl next year again

Last edited:

Stric

I think it should be understood that Neymar will play second fiddle. This is no clash of powers. Messi is the focal point of the attack and Neymar won't change that. In the best possible scenario, he will add enough to take some pressure off Messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think it should be understood that Neymar will play second fiddle. This is no clash of powers. Messi is the focal point of the attack and Neymar won't change that. In the best possible scenario, he will add enough to take some pressure off Messi.

But will Neymar be willing to play second fiddle though? He is used to being the center of the attention, the spotlight and everything, plus he will be trying very hard to prove himself in La Liga. Will he give the ball to Messi?

I do think though, with Neymar likely playing on the left, he will draw some defenders away from Messi and creating the much-needed space for Messi.

F

Flavia

I think Messi was the biggest reason why he signed for Barça. He's a fan, and wants to play alongside him. So there's no reason to worry.

Let's transfer only mediocre players, to make sure Messi is still the focal point. :D

Fact is a good player will show himself on the field. If Messi will still have the capacity of being the best, he will be the best at Barca next season. If Neymar's game will warrant praises, I'm sure no Barca fan will hiss him, just because he'll overshadow Messi a bit.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I think Messi was the biggest reason why he signed for Barça. He's a fan, and wants to play alongside him. So there's no reason to worry.

It could very well be the most lethal partnership in history especially if both players get on well off the pitch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans