10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Norcal

It could very well be the most lethal partnership in history especially if both players get on well off the pitch :D

I would hope so but let's see how Neymar really develops as a player. He's still young so we shouldn't expect consistent world beater stuff quite yet.

Mitchell1978

Having Neymar there would probably give Messi more room as defences aren't able to focus all their energy on him anymore. So he will benefit from this, that is off course that Neymar lives up to expectations.

Ender

Taking bets on Messi going all "triste" on us after the Neymar transfer? :lol:
I'm sure he'll be overjoyed. Neymar on the wing will pull one or two defenders away from Messi (parked buses aside).

theres-so-much-room-for-activities.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
When will he start training with the squad again? I miss him so badly. We look so boring without him.

Ghost

I can see that being true. He is not as nice as everyone thinks. A bit like vettell in f1, nice seeming at first but behind the scenes it's all about him and he's capable of beng an asshole.

Him being a 9 is obviously working well though so I'm not complaining

I have met and talked to Deco countless times in London and I can tell you, that story couldn't be further from the truth. Messi doesn't act like that at all.

I do realise I'm replying to a 5 days old post, by the way.

Galning

Jorge Messi (father): "Lionel joining Newell's for Libertadores? Madness! I won't even propose that to Barça, it's not reasonable."

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I agree messi should win it but I have to say you lot twist the rules very year to suit messi. Be consistent.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cr7 was the better individual for his team a couple season ago (ie more important, more goals) but lost to messi as he had more trophies.

Now people are saying a bayern player wouldn't win it because messi had a better individual season. Make your mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans