10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Yeah, I guess we're just used to him giving 120% and scoring hat-tricks all the time. The way he's been playing lately (and has been criticized for) is still by far superior to almost every other player in the world.
Almost every other player? :lol:

P

Patty2720

La Liga 2012:

35 games
52 goals
14 assists
66 total

Wins: 30
Draws: 3
Loses: 2

Since the defeat against Real Madrid in Camp Nou last season, Barca have played 18 games, 16 wins and 2 draws.

In those 18 games Messi have scored 28 goals, and given 8 assists.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1353875082_247079_1353878234_album_normal.jpg

Me55i D105

Probably 4 games left to score 4 goals seeing as how he probably won't playin in the cup or the last cl game but who knows. So exciting to follow, is there anything this man can't do?.

P

Patty2720

Probably 4 games left to score 4 goals seeing as how he probably won't playin in the cup or the last cl game but who knows. So exciting to follow, is there anything this man can't do?.
There are 8 games left

4 La Liga
3 Copa del Rey
1 Champions League

But yeah, you are probably right, he won't play against Alaves, but he'll definitely play against Benfica !

J

jiopi

There are 8 games left

4 La Liga
3 Copa del Rey
1 Champions League

But yeah, you are probably right, he won't play against Alaves, but he'll definitely play against Benfica !
7 games, the Copa Del Rey R16 2nd leg got moved to 2013.

Garrus

if somebody would've fell in lovew with barca purely because of the 'philosophy and play style' then they'd fell in love years ago. there goes the difference of a gloryhunter/fanboy and a real fan. dig?

article-1346837988841-14B03743000005DC-740387_466x352.jpg
A 'Parrot' is the only word to describe you.

Parrot1.jpg

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Not sure there are superlatives left to describe him.

We are lucky to have the possibility to see him play on a weekly basis.

J

jiopi

Made one of his patented dink dribbles in the game, such a ridiculous skill

11.gif

J

jiopi

This whole yearly WR debacle got me thinking, why is that the calendar year record got so much more media coverage? Compared to that the seasonal WR Messi already broke last season got barely any coverage. I mean isn't the one season record much more impressive than the record of two different halves of two seasons? The irrelevant timely restrictions just sounds more made-up.

raskolnikov

This whole yearly WR debacle got me thinking, why is that the calendar year record got so much more media coverage? Compared to that the seasonal WR Messi already broke last season got barely any coverage. I mean isn't the one season record much more impressive than the record of two different halves of two seasons? The irrelevant timely restrictions just sounds more made-up.

I dont know if it has gotten more media attention than the 73 goal record, maybe because of the ballon d'or?
73 goals is definitely more important than this 85 gerd muller record.
I would like for him to break it but I dont get people saying he should play alaves or benfica as well just to break that record.
Barcelona doing well is still more important but he should not play those games since they are not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans