10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Sounds like it will be fine, at the very least if any wrong doing has been done he can choose to pay it.

Not that it was deliberate by Messi.

I have hard believing Messi's father, a modest former factory worker, would set up a complicated tax-scheme or something. Sounds far fetched to day the least.

JamDav1982

I have hard believing Messi's father, a modest former factory worker, would set up a complicated tax-scheme or something. Sounds far fetched to day the least.

If true it is unlikely to be his father that has set it up, other more qualified people will have done that.

The question is how much Messi or his father knew about the legality of what was going on.

Messi should just ask his legal people to look into it and pay up if wrong doing has gone on.

footyfan

Calma, calma
"The Bundesliga" Players voted (228 Players ) last week who is the best footballer/keeper/coach at the moment. Here comes the result !

Player

1. Messi 67,4 %
2. C. Ronaldo 11,7 %
3. Schweinsteiger 7,1 %
4. Ribery 4 %
18 teams in Bundesliga and only 228 players? 228/18 = 12.67 players per team? It's too little. If you consider each team to have a standard 23 or 25 man squad, that's 415-450 players in total. I guess half the players chose not to vote or didn't have the time/opportunity

kollegah

18 teams in Bundesliga and only 228 players? 228/18 = 12.67 players per team? It's too little. If you consider each team to have a standard 23 or 25 man squad, that's 415-450 players in total. I guess half the players chose not to vote or didn't have the time/opportunity

ok but, that wouldnt have changed that leo eats the rest for breakfast

CatalinR10

BMteFTaCUAAPf-x.jpg:large

ShandyFFM

"The Bundesliga" Players voted (228 Players ) last week who is the best footballer/keeper/coach at the moment. Here comes the result !

Player

1. Messi 67,4 %
2. C. Ronaldo 11,7 %
3. Schweinsteiger 7,1 %
4. Ribery 4 %

Last year they did the same and there were 245 votes.

Result from 2012

1. Messi 61,2 %
2. C. Ronaldo 17,8 %
3. Özil 2,9 %

So you see Messi is rated even better this season in the Bundesliga. But still strange how they collect the votes.
Pretty sure not every player was available at this moment. I think the Kicker Magazine tryies to contact them via Phone. Many of them are at the annual holidays.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Neymar, Busquets, Mascherano, Bojan and Abidal will on 2 July take part in the 'Messi & Friends vs Rest of the World' game in Peru. [via md]

I didn't know Neymar was also invited :lol: . Anyway...will they be in the same team or opponents ?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Neymar, Busquets, Mascherano, Bojan and Abidal will on 2 July take part in the 'Messi & Friends vs Rest of the World' game in Peru. [via md]

I didn't know Neymar was also invited :lol: . Anyway...will they be in the same team or opponents ?

He wasn't on the original poster, I posted here saying it would have been good if he was, if he has been added to the roster that's something to look forward to, especially if he is in the same team as Messi :D

Jadentheman

I think he was, but he's going to be forced on vacation because of Confederations Cup

barcanuck

Neymar couldn't wait until the Barca pre season to be part of something with Leo. Should be a fun charity match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans