10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cruyff says Barcelona should consider to sell Messi now they have Neymar. And the reasons for this are hat there are too many differences between them. Sponsors and people behind them like Adidas and Nike or who should take freekicks and penaltys. Like he said before to captains on board he would consider to cash in on one of the because there are too many things on stake.

Having stoichkov and Romario in the same team must have been worse.
I think it will work out, as for set pieces, Messi from the left, Neymar/Xavi from the right, Messi takes the penalties.

J

jiopi

Yeah, it didn't work with Di Stefano and Puskas. Oh wait. It will work, because they play different positions by default.

That would be the ultimate sacrifice though, become the best player of the club history and then wipe the whole debt with final sacrifice.

Mr Hulot

Cruyff says Barcelona should consider to sell Messi now they have Neymar. And the reasons for this are hat there are too many differences between them. Sponsors and people behind them like Adidas and Nike or who should take freekicks and penaltys. Like he said before to captains on board he would consider to cash in on one of the because there are too many things on stake.

Did he made a new statement, where he specifically said that Messi should be sold or is this your interpretation or his previous "two captains in one ship" statement?

BarcaGirl

:lol: And i thought Pele was crazy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Cruyff said that.
He did express doubts about Neymar but I don't quite agree. Messi + waterboys (Pedro,Alexis) works but didn't Barca win the most when Messi had partners like Eto'o and Henry?

Rahj

images

him using IE is way creepier imo.

CatalinR10

Cruyff says Barcelona should consider to sell Messi now they have Neymar. And the reasons for this are there are too many differences between them. Sponsors and people behind them like Adidas and Nike or who should take freekicks and penaltys. With two captains on board he would consider to cash in on one of them because there are too many things at stake.

What's the matter these days with older people ? Messi played with Ronaldinho , Eto'o , Ibrahimovic , Henry , Iniesta and Xavi and now that Neymar came to Barca , Messi should be sold :lol:

PaulFCB

Banned
Even if someone offers $1 billion for Messi I would still not feel like letting him go, but we can scam them by giving him up, then after 1 year in which he doesn't play very well, we buy him back for 22m :lol:.

Cruyff must shut up, he's getting old!

JamDav1982

Cruyff is a cretin.

Everything he has done for Barca is phenomenal no one can deny that.

However that does not give him the freedom to try and cause conflict and destabilise the club. These comments are made to harm Barca and get at Rossel.

Cruyff cares more about himself than the club, that much is clear.

ShandyFFM

What's the matter these days with older people ? Messi played with Ronaldinho , Eto'o , Ibrahimovic , Henry , Iniesta and Xavi and now that Neymar came to Barca , Messi should be sold :lol:

Even more when you think about Neymars decision that he choose Barca because he wanted to play with Messi once in a live.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Cruyff is just disappointed Barcelona bought Neymar.

He clearly doesn't feel you can have two big hyped stars 'main men' if you will, leading the team. ego's will collide sooner or later

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If Neymar and Messi don't work out, I'm pretty sure the one who will be sold is not Messi.

Happy birthday Leo , you are my hero , I must admit I'm obsessed, I sometimes dream about you. I wish I was in your friendship circle , just to have normal convos with you but such is life. All I can do is watch afar on my tv . God bless you but wait you are God so bless yourself and continue amazing us . Happy birthday Leo
-using Internet Explorer

I actually thought this was rather sweet. But use another browser.

hercules up

messi is the best of the best.. but its not crazy to sell him if we speak for 200m +
you can take bale falcao and lucas easily in one transer window and you can give 10m if some team has free space to get victor valdes for experiments

mixer

I think Cruyff is just disappointed Barcelona bought Neymar.

He clearly doesn't feel you can have two big hyped stars 'main men' if you will, leading the team. ego's will collide sooner or later

Neymar clearly claimed that he knows his place and that only one men can be "main", and it's Messi. He also said "Messi is the best player in the world, playing at his side will be an honor for me", (and was praising Iniesta and Xavi a lot of times, also)

There will be no conflict between these players, I am sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans