971500_540168556044254_1100253612_n.jpg

Messi_2D00_f50_2D00_adizero_2D00_Q3_2D00_Img1.jpg

Messi_2D00_f50_2D00_adizero_2D00_Q3_2D00_Img2.jpg

Messi_2D00_f50_2D00_adizero_2D00_Q3_2D00_Img3.jpg

Messi_2D00_f50_2D00_adizero_2D00_Q3_2D00_Img12.jpg

I like them.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Reading these last few pages epitomises this forum. Im sure sometimes there are people masquerading as barca fans on here or just plain negative. If there isnt s problem at barca this forum will sure as hell make one. Unbelievable

Papabeef

Reading these last few pages epitomises this forum. Im sure sometimes there are people masquerading as barca fans on here or just plain negative. If there isnt s problem at barca this forum will sure as hell make one. Unbelievable

Maybe true but lets not add to that negativity then! lets stay on a good note for the sake of MEEEESSSSIIIII :barca scarf:

"Neymar is Brazil's best player at the moment and one of the best in the world. But to outperform Messi, who has won the Ballon d'Or four times, will be very complicated," Sylvinho told Fox Sports Brasil.

"Ronaldo, Romario and Ronaldinho, three very impressive players, all didnt achieve such a feat."

Let the new level of comparisons BEGIN....

Last edited:

mixer

Why do you even try to compare Neymar to Messi? Ney is a wonderkid but, hey, Leo is an alien... There is no comparision.

If you want to compare Neymar to someone, let it be CR. Makes more sense, in my opinion.

anonake

I can understand where cruyff is coming from, but what i dont understand is the timing. Selling messi (which im 100% sure no one can afford/is dumb enough to spend so much on 1 player) without even seeing if neymar can cut it yet is beyond stupid.

CatalinR10

Messi and his father will reportedly pay an additional 15M of taxes to settle their dispute with the Spanish tax authorities. [el periodico]

CatalinR10

Thats almost a years income, gone in a few weeks.

From what I've heard he earns a total of 40 M per year. People were saying he would have to pay more than 10 times the amount for what he is sentenced to prison ,so in the end only 15 M is great.

So....by him paying 15 M to the state makes him guilty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans